Please Save Your Wrappers in 2009!

Mare

Save any of your wrappers from Cliff Bars, Power Bars, or any other bars you eat!

My nephew works for a company that recycles products (Terracycle) and this is one of the things they are collecting. I'd like to see how many I can collect form all of you... save them, give them to me when, and let's see what we can do to reduce the garbage heap (different garbage heap)!!

Also collecting yogurt containers and corks from wine (synthetic too).

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You post this now? I've thrown away more Clif bar wrappers than the officially sponsered Clif team*. Now you bring this up?

* I just made that up

Mare

You post this now? I've thrown away more Clif bar wrappers than the officially sponsered Clif team*. Now you bring this up?

* I just made that up

I know :( I just found out though that he collects this stuff. How is your digestive tract? Can you repeat the Great Cliff Bar Showdown?

stb222 - I don't believe they collect poop, or at least I am not aware of it. So MTBNJers, I will not be collecting your poop. Just the wrapers, corks, and yogurt containers. Feel free to save it for yourself and do funny experiments on it though because you can find out some interesting things about yourself.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I still have like 100 Clif bars. So I'll have plenty for you.

Unexplainably*, I also have something like 100 corks.

* not actually but I don't feel like explaining.

Mare

I still have like 100 Clif bars. So I'll have plenty for you.

Unexplainably*, I also have something like 100 corks.

* not actually but I don't feel like explaining.

The "don't ask, don't tell" policy is fine with me. Just give me the goods from what you have enjoyed consuming and we'll leave it at that. Somehow I gather you enjoyed the wine more than the Clif Bars. :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I drank almost none of the wine. I'm a beer guy. Maybe we can collect bottle caps?

Top Bottom