So Who Isn't Out Drinking Heavily Tonight?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So who else is playing the "staying home on new year's eve" game?

Me!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure. Figure this is the one night the sober people can run-on and post nonsense while the drunk people put themselves in a state to regret for tomorrow.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
wife and i are in tonight too - the boy is asleep upstairs, but we have already split a six pack and are getting into a bottle of wine right now... it is going to get ugly... for semi middle-aged parents I mean.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it is going to get ugly... for semi middle-aged parents I mean.

I hear ya. I'm on my 3rd beer. My daughter is insane so she won't be asleep for another hour. Hopefully I'll be asleep about 2 minutes after her.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
HomeBoy & Girl

Tommy and I are staying in. there's no one I would rather be with on New Years Eve. I just went back to work after 2 month layoff and I'm super tired, plus my training for 09' starts tomorrow and I have never really had alcohol in any form. To all my friends from MTBNJ Happy New Years and god bless

Tommy and Christina

Last edited:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I'm watching Dora now. That's all I got.

Now that's funny!

My daughter asked why we never go into the city to see the ball drop. I asked if she really wanted to go stand in the city tonight. "NO!!!"

It's "Shrek3" for us followed shortly by "Yellow Submarine". I got two bickering kids trying to stay up until 12 so I'm about to have a bit of egg nog with a nice splash of yum, I mean rum;).

Should I make popcorn or cookies?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Always cookies. Calories eaten in the last 3 hours of the old year don't carry over to the new year.

That's all for me. I've seen enough of this 2008 thing. Bring on the newness. Good night all, drive safe, and happy new year!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
went to a "kids" party tat was over at 8, just ate fondue, I doubt I'll make it til midnight.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
No drinking for me. Too many in my extended family on both sides have the gene. I've too much going for me to risk what might happen if I have it also (and based on some of my college exploits, it seems that I might).

Aah, the burden of being 100% dirty irish catholic...:p

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
parents got in today, picked them up at newark airport, early dinner (out) and watching the ball drop on TV, I am still awake drinking champagne (yeah, flame me, no beer tonight) My daughter is sick and she keeps waking up, so why bother going to sleep :mad:

BiknBen

I didn't drink much but ate plenty. Still up farting around. Allaire at 8am is going to be interesting. :rolleyes:

ArmyOfNone

I didn't drink much but ate plenty. Still up farting around. Allaire at 8am is going to be interesting. :rolleyes:

Glad to see that my riding partner is still up! While I didnt drink much (thank goodness) I sure ate what I would have drank in calories. The food was WAY better than any beer!

My legs still are aching from today, well now yesterday. But a frozen allaire awaits!!!

Mare

I wasn't out drinking heavily tonight, but I had a bit at home. Maybe too much. Maybe not enough. Who knows. Still up :(

walter

Fourth Party
We were home last night also. We had our friends stop buy and a few more were here on the way to the bars.

We watched some Spongebob and then Step-brother. A few Denver Pale Ales and some Auntie Anne Pretzel dogs and we were asleep by 12:30.

Top Bottom