Cyclocross Course Topics

CrossAddict

Part CX - Part BMX = intresting:hmmm:

the-whoops-sm.jpg

cyclocrossfool

sven vanthourenhout crashed twice in this section yesterday. make sure you tune in to sport.be or the gva.be to watch the sven nys gp from baal. 9 am

TedH

Part CX - Part BMX = intresting:hmmm:

the-whoops-sm.jpg

I REALLY want a rhythm section at a CX race next year. Maybe on the gravel road at Augusta. They had a 2 berm one at the State Fair CX under the lights a few years ago which was a blast (the banked curve was a bonus). I'm going to propose this to Brian L next week.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
I REALLY want a rhythm section at a CX race next year. Maybe on the gravel road at Augusta. They had a 2 berm one at the State Fair CX under the lights a few years ago which was a blast (the banked curve was a bonus). I'm going to propose this to Brian L next week.

the racecourse(augusta) is one of the best in the northeast. leave it alone. keep it cx. the section in the pic is called the "washboard" at loenhout be. its straight and not technical/bmx.(ive seen it in person).

cyclocrossfool

We can watch this stuff? How? Please help....

where have you been? and no you dont have to go and pay to watch them on cycling tv. you can watch em live on the PC. the GVA series can be seen on the GVA.be website. or you can go to sport.be and be directed from there. world cup races (from belgium) can usually be seen at sporza.be. and the SP series races can usually be seen at sporza or vt4.be. also you can go to nathanspear.com . after you reg. (costs nothing to do so) you can log on and watch the races. so far he has the world cup rounds 1-7. sp round 1 and 6 and GVA races 1thru4. the quaility of some are poor. the live races are all super good/ the narration is flemish. also has some races from the last few years. so get up, log on and watch. no lars boom in tomorrow race , he fell yesterday at loenhout(live on pc) and got 15 stitches in his elbow. tomorrows race is the sven nys gp. a UCI cat1 race . i was lucky to see the race in person in 06 and in 07.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
what is that. like astroturf or something? the grass looks far too perfect to be real.

Top Bottom