2023 Racing Calendar

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
WHAT.
Screenshot_20230201-181924_Chrome.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I really enjoyed the RedBull coverage of the XC races. Sometimes they were more fun to watch than the DH race.

If the race is close, XC racing is the best televised racing. MVDP beating Nino at Val do Sole in 2019 and Kate Courtney winning the world championship were two of the most memorable races I can remember.

serviceguy

Italian Champ EDR-E..

BTW, he's 41...as a 56 yo I can tell you there's no wrong side of 40!

@Patrick the 'Reply' button stopped working, what's up?

Ian F

Crankworks Rotorua DH just finished. I won't spoil it other than to say it's definitely worth watching and trying to avoid spoilers!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Crankworks Rotorua DH just finished. I won't spoil it other than to say it's definitely worth watching and trying to avoid spoilers!

Watching the women now on red bull. Excited to see the men.

Great hearing Rob but I'm kinda surprised they haven't stepped up the crankworx production to better match the world cups. Still the lesser on-screen graphics and still the more casual overall production that is less polished and TV friendly. They lost the world cups and should have hired a top producer and graphics team.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Mens race was great. Happy for neko. Best result by far on his new bike and his best result of any kind in several years.

Not a world cup, but still great to watch.

ebarker9

Neko out for the year after crashing in practice. Broken hip.

Definitely sucks. Did he confirm that it's the full year for recovery?

Hoping he can do something along the lines as Cathro when he was injured and offer Frameworks support to a strong privateer to keep the program going.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Definitely sucks. Did he confirm that it's the full year for recovery?

Hoping he can do something along the lines as Cathro when he was injured and offer Frameworks support to a strong privateer to keep the program going.
He didn't say the whole year but I'd think so given the severity of it. I don't know if we'll see neko back at a world cup.

Top Bottom