Purdue needs to stay far away from Jersey ...

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
For the second year in a row, Purdue gets taken out by a North Jersey team. And in the last three years, they've been beaten by a 13 seed (North Texas), a 15 seed (ST.PETER'S!!!) and now a 16 seed (FDU) ... how does a team with a guy as big as Edey lose to the smallest team in the tournament?

ekuhn

Can’t count on 1 weapon to win, FDU figured how to stop him and out score them!

Cassinonorth

For the second year in a row, Purdue gets taken out by a North Jersey team. And in the last three years, they've been beaten by a 13 seed (North Texas), a 15 seed (ST.PETER'S!!!) and now a 16 seed (FDU) ... how does a team with a guy as big as Edey lose to the smallest team in the tournament?

Rutgers has beaten them the last 2 seasons too.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I may have taken a few credits at FDU..
Go fdu ??
I have no idea.

On the other hand I'm in Orlando for the first round.. Duke vs Tennessee tomorrow.
And go Paladins! I have a high school friend that went to Furman.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Can’t count on 1 weapon to win, FDU figured how to stop him and out score them!
It shows how much the game has changed - Purdue kept trying early to get him involved in the offense but then they just left him alone in the middle to get swarmed. And FDU kept drawing him out of the middle on the other end. Big men just don't factor unless they can play the perimeter anymore.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So can anyone with more collegiate sports intelligence explain to me why RU is not in the dance?

They were short of 20 wins and apparently too erratic but I did see them listed as #1 on a list of teams that got snubbed.

I blame Kevin Bannon.

roc

So can anyone with more collegiate sports intelligence explain to me why RU is not in the dance?
They were short of 20 wins and apparently too erratic but I did see them listed as #1 on a list of teams that got snubbed.

I blame Kevin Bannon.
And they were 3-7 or something like that to finish the season. It blows because they had 2 wins against the then ranked #1 team in the country, earlier in the season.

let’s go FDU!

THATmanMANNY

Hmm yea I guess that makes sense. Inconsistent

@Big Al lol
Let’s go Tigers! I actually applied for a job there last month. No word. Anyone know the president? 😉

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I blame Kevin Bannon.

A first round exit losing to Hofstra in the NIT pretty much justified their exclusion from the NCAA.

ekuhn

Late on the reply, but inconsistent play. Big wins against big opponents, but big losses to guys they should have had no problems with. Case in point, they were ranked #1 in NIT, but lost to Hofstra in first round.

A first round exit losing to Hofstra in the NIT pretty much justified their exclusion from the NCAA.

This.

Top Bottom