Are you mtn biking?

Pokgirl

Spork
I just went on my first ride in FOREVER! It has been sooooo long, I had dust on my bike!?! LOL!

It was fabulous!

Hey - look at me! I'm sport now! Woohoo!

Sircrashalot

That's what you get for riding & then posting about it in winter!! I am safe...I post too much but don't ride anymore....should change my name to: oncecrashedalotwhenIusedtoridebutsixmilerunwontfreezeandthatismyexcuseforbeingalazysobthiswinter

Wobbegong

That's what you get for riding & then posting about it in winter!! I am safe...I post too much but don't ride anymore....should change my name to: oncecrashedalotwhenIusedtoridebutsixmilerunwontfreezeandthatismyexcuseforbeingalazysobthiswinter

Get your arse on the road bike tonight with us.

BiknBen

oncecrashedalotwhenIusedtoridebutsixmilerunwontfreezeandthatismyexcuseforbeingalazysobthiswinter said:
That's what you get for riding & then posting about it in winter!! I am safe...I post too much but don't ride anymore.

Howz that?

Sircrashalot

But you have a road bike........ :hmmm:

Right now it is sadly more of a road bike shaped thing that hangs on the wall... that I use to hang back packs/helmet/gloves for mountain biking on....because I am using the mtn bikes soooo much lately :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom