FS: Metolius Simulator 3D Training Board - $50

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@ANWjrWill no longer wants this in his room. $50

From REI:
  • Holds are arranged along a broad arc that tapers outward and downward for an ergonomic shape aimed at preventing injuries
  • Board tapers from top to bottom to provide clearance for your forearms and elbows when pulling on the upper holds
  • Fine texture gives you just the right amount of grip
28" wide, 8.75" tall.

Pickup in Madison. Can meet at Stephens, LewMo, or Chimney Rock on weekends as riding conditions permit.

IMG_9382.jpegIMG_9384.jpegIMG_9383.jpeg

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@ANWjrWill no longer wants this in his room. $50

From REI:
  • Holds are arranged along a broad arc that tapers outward and downward for an ergonomic shape aimed at preventing injuries
  • Board tapers from top to bottom to provide clearance for your forearms and elbows when pulling on the upper holds
  • Fine texture gives you just the right amount of grip
28" wide, 8.75" tall.

Pickup in Madison. Can meet at Stephens, LewMo, or Chimney Rock on weekends as riding conditions permit.

View attachment 208496View attachment 208497View attachment 208498
I sort of want this but can't figure out where to mount it. Hrm. Maybe look around when I get home.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I sort of want this but can't figure out where to mount it. Hrm. Maybe look around when I get home.
excellent-simpsons.gif

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do not have a firm answer. I could attach it to a tree. Do trees like things attached to them? Is there an arborist on the forum?

Top Bottom