Conditions at Mahlon ?

Stocky

Bueller
Bueller

Is it rideable ?

Has anyone been there since the recent snowfalls.My last ride there was on Thanksgiving and that has been my last ride .
I need to get out really bad, I feel like crack addict, needing my fix.....

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bueller
Bueller

Is it rideable ?

Has anyone been there since the recent snowfalls.My last ride there was on Thanksgiving and that has been my last ride .
I need to get out really bad, I feel like crack addict, needing my fix.....

Drove through the park on my way to work this morning, very snow covered yet.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I drove through on my way to work today and most of the snow is gone. Looked like the trails were clear of snow anyway. I took a ride on the old rail road bed on sparta mtn yesterday to try out my S.S. and it was a mess. Im sure MD is still pretty muddy.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I drove through on my way to work today and most of the snow is gone. Looked like the trails were clear of snow anyway. I took a ride on the old rail road bed on sparta mtn yesterday to try out my S.S. and it was a mess. Im sure MD is still pretty muddy.

My gauge for MD is my front yard. If it "squishes" when walk on it, MD is gonna' be a sloppy. Definite squish yesterday...

I figure in a day or two it'll be good to ride except for those areas that are perpetually soggy (except in the driest part of the summer).

Stocky

Where trying to decide if we should find a spot in south jersey to ride, this Sunday the 4th is the only Sunday this month that works for all of my buddies.

Mahlon would be nice to keep it local ,but we'd really like to check out some south Jersey terrain. We haven't really gotten much feedback from my post the other day.

Top Bottom