Things that make you frown :(

People that constantly yell "Yeah Boy!" throughout an entire group ride. Like the guy at the Hot Tuna show that yells during the ENTIRE show, even on the quiet acoustic songs "HOT F*CKIN TUNA!!".
BTW why is the Yeah Boy! thing a mountain biker's thing? I can only trace it back to Flavor Fav but miss the link to MTBing...anyone?
flavorfav.gif

MS Teams allows anyone to mute someone else unless you specifically change the setting. Sometimes in large meetings I will mute the person talking just long enough that someone realizes it and says something (and then I turn it back on). It’s freaking hilarious
I think I have done this accidentally in GoogleMeets.

This past Monday ended my 6 year old's 5 days of high fevers (up to 106). That was scary, never seen temps that high. Friday my 4 year old woke up with pink eye, then later on decided to burn his hand on the glass in front of the fireplace. Today came his fever, clocking in at 105.1. These kids can't catch a break. I'm exhausted.

This past Monday ended my 6 year old's 5 days of high fevers (up to 106). That was scary, never seen temps that high. Friday my 4 year old woke up with pink eye, then later on decided to burn his hand on the glass in front of the fireplace. Today came his fever, clocking in at 105.1. These kids can't catch a break. I'm exhausted.
Wow that’s a bad streak glad they are ok. High fever like that with little kids is horrifying.

Back
Top Bottom