Group Ride Saturday 1/28 10am

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Gang, lets ride bikes!

I'm excited to add a new park to the group ride schedule, this Saturday join us at Clayton Park! This small trail network is not technical, which makes it beginner friendly, however its not as flat as Allaire so expect to do some climbing. There has been a lot of work done on the trails over the last year, which adds to the flow of this park. Come check it out, this will be a fun social event.

As always we will split into smaller groups as needed to accommodate different levels of fitness and ride pacing. If you are familiar with this park and can lead a group, please let me know.
Also if anyone knows of a good lunch options in the area, post up.

Saturday 1/28 10am-12pm.

Park here;

@Matt_ @MissJR

Clayton Trail Maintenance.jpg

serviceguy

Hey Gang, lets ride bikes!

I'm excited to add a new park to the group ride schedule, this Saturday join us at Clayton Park! This small trail network is not technical, which makes it beginner friendly, however its not as flat as Allaire so expect to do some climbing. There has been a lot of work done on the trails over the last year, which adds to the flow of this park. Come check it out, this will be a fun social event.

As always we will split into smaller groups as needed to accommodate different levels of fitness and ride pacing. If you are familiar with this park and can lead a group, please let me know.
Also if anyone knows of a good lunch options in the area, post up.

Saturday 1/28 10am-12pm.

Park here;

@Matt_ @MissJR

View attachment 205566
I have a question...is @Mitch in every single group picture ever posted on MTBNJ.com ?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i haven't forgotten to do the FB page... just a lot of work in the way right now... i'll have it done by the end of the day... thanks for your patience :)

rmich

Also if anyone knows of a good lunch options in the area
You could try The Roost at Cream Ridge Golf Course. Roy's Deli on the other side of Imlaystown is also good. If she has it, highly recommend Sagita's chicken tikka masala. It will leave you warm and happy inside.

Top Bottom