Merry Christmas and Stuff

Mare

It's Christmas time, and Hannukah time, and believe it or not, Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Month, Hi Neighbor Month, and a few other stupid things I found.

So in honor of Tommyjay who has nothing to do today, time to start discussing and/or planning the next few weeks.

What are you doing with time off? You do have off, right?
What is your New Year's Resolution?
What else do you want to tell us that you never get to tell anyone because you think no-one cares?

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
I am on vacation from the end of this post until Jan 5. Spending lots of time with my family doing as much fun stuff with my daughter as I can think of. Riding as much as possible. Eating lots of baked goods. Catching up on some reading and movie watching.

Several:
(1) Apply myself more at work (like that's gonna happen)
(2) Ride as much as possible. Set some goals. Race, maybe?
(3) Start the ball rolling on my 5-year career development plan
(4) Continue to melt every time my daughter smiles
(5) Have as much fun as possible. Make lots of friends. Keep life in true perspective.

What else do you want to tell us that you never get to tell anyone because you think no-one cares?
San Dimas High School Football Rules!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
1) I'm eating & drinking south of the border like usual this time of the year:D:D

2) Loose all the weight I am gaining and getting back in decent biking shape

3) I have been so lazy and have not had a ride down here yet. (after a little more than a week)

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

MST.ESQ

Time off: Ski trip to Sugerbush... two weeks later, ski trip to SLC!!!

Resolution: Stop planning ski trips that I can't afford.

No-one cares: I bought myself a Marmot windstopper jacket from a NYC street vendor today for $60.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQFLqMyo0fo

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Time-off: X-mas, I ride to my parents house down the shore and meet my wife and kids. New Year's Day, Round Valley death march, it's tradition:D

New Year's Resolution: To get fast and lose about 20 pounds from somewhere.

No one cares: I got a new SuperFly, it's pretty!!

-Jim.

C.Puncher

James

Time-off: X-mas, I ride to my parents house down the shore and meet my wife and kids. New Year's Day, Round Valley death march, it's tradition:D

New Year's Resolution: To get fast and lose about 20 pounds from somewhere.

No one cares: I got a new SuperFly, it's pretty!!

-Jim.

I care, man. A new bike is one of the finer things in this world..........

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
well i dont have any time off but i do have a few resolutions.

1. continue with my weightloss quest.
2. find a better job.
3. shred the trails hard as shit all year long!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's

time off: playing with my kids, seeing family and riding the damn trainer. i really hate that last one. not even the mighty raleigh cx-ish thing can ride in this slop.
new years resolution is going to be the same as last year: take over the world. oh, and actually do some strength training exercises. after my wife gets back in shape, i'll drop 20 lbs and start really training.
no one cares: i have a big blingy cross and war cricket can't have it.

No-one cares: I bought myself a Marmot windstopper jacket from a NYC street vendor today for $60.

where is this guy?! all i ever see are bad sunglasses and fake scarves...with the occasional hand bag and sketchy art guy thrown in for good measure.

merry navidad!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have no time off. I never take vacation this time of year because this is like free vacation because work is so slow. I'm WFH for 2 weeks though. I plan to sleep in, ride my bike if the weather and my health ever cooperate, and finish building the cross bike. I also plan to use all my new Christmas gifts.

I gave up resolutions years ago. My current "goal" in life is to see 171 on the scale.

I assume nobody cares about the vast majority of the things I write. Do you really need me to try and come up with yet more useless info about myself? How about a movie quote that is true about me? "I am not left handed."

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
1. unfortunately, i'll be spending my vacation time studying for the two sections of the CPA exam i have left. i'm taking christmas day off for studying tho...

2. new year's resolution: pass the CPA sections i have left. after that, get myself back in some form of shape to ride and surf more. spend oodles more time with my wife and son.

3. once i sell my current bikes, i finally decided on my new ride for the coming year, and it is the kona five-o. i was looking at a bunch of other rides for a bit... and the specialized p-all mountain was a close second, but i am going for the five-o. i'm in the mood to go bigger this year and i want a bike that can handle that.

Wobbegong

I plan to continue being left handed.

Along with that, dropping weight is way due for me, going for 175 by June.

I plan to be Warcrickets agent when he becomes the biggest rapper ever.

The Kalmyk

i want to be the biggest rapper that ever lived.

chubb_rock_treat.JPG

VanDbtRiver

- reduce beer consumption greatly
-get a haircut
-stop using organic hippy deodorant
-eat more fresh fruits and veggies
-stay off the computer

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
It's Christmas time, and Hannukah time, and believe it or not, Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Month, Hi Neighbor Month, and a few other stupid things I found.
1. What are you doing with time off? You do have off, right?
2. What is your New Year's Resolution?
3. What else do you want to tell us that you never get to tell anyone because you think no-one cares?

First off, thanks Mare for reminding me to say hi to the neighbors. Great idea.

1. Actually, I don't have off all next week. At least I have today off, and plan to take a few days to visit the in-laws in NC. Maybe get a chance to plan some bike related stuff for 2009, if the trails and roads are not looking good for riding.

2. I don't like to make New Years resolutions, but if I did, it would be like:
drink less, have more fun (if that isn't an oxymoron), build some trails and share the joys of riding.:)

3. No-one cares - "wah, wa, waah, wa wah?" translation: why do I feel like Charlie Browns mother?

Top Bottom