Name That Movie

al415

Banned
Had to google al415's, I am out. Pretty tough one.

Sorry, showing my cultural bias I guess. Am I allowed to provide tips / hints?
It stars everyone's favorite cockney, and I don't mean Dick Van Dyke. It was re-made in 2000 with the original star playing a cameo...
A8CC2DC0-EF4B-5259-688A48C0D46FDEF2.jpg

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
It stars everyone's favorite cockney, and I don't mean Dick Van Dyke. It was re-made in 2000 with the original star playing a cameo...

Well, I know that's Michael Caine, the problem is he's been in more movies than anyone other than Sam L. Jackson. A Guy Ritchie flick?

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
[/QUOTE]

I think the movie is called

"Dig my spiffy french cuffs and outrageous accent (and say hello to my lil friend)"

Am I right?

mwlikesbikes

I was gonna say The Itallian Job but that was made in '69 according to my dvd case

The Kalmyk

"We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that we must learn to prepare for."

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i was spelling in vtc speak. what i wanted to say went along the lines of "o to da h dats c-1 o flip s CZY i flpcan splr g double o dee."

-KHDKYF

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So what's the official quote right now?

I think we've gone into "it's ok to Google it" realm if it takes more than 12 hours.

BiknBen

So what's the official quote right now?

I think we've gone into "it's ok to Google it" realm if it takes more than 12 hours.

Looks like this one has not been resolved.

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself"

I think Spence cut in line with this one:
"We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that we must learn to prepare for."

I think you should make an official back on topic post with a new quote of your choosing.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Looks like this one has not been resolved.

I think Spence cut in line with this one:

I think you should make an official back on topic post with a new quote of your choosing.

I concur.

That's my position and my quote. An easy one to get it started.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Google tells me that Al's is Get Carter, and Spencer's is Enter the Dragon.

"No you fool, we're following orders. We were told to comb the desert so we're combing it."

(I haven't seen a movie in years, my pool is pretty shallow.)

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Google tells me that Al's is Get Carter, and Spencer's is Enter the Dragon.

"No you fool, we're following orders. We were told to comb the desert so we're combing it."

(I haven't seen a movie in years, my pool is pretty shallow.)

Spaceballs?

I concur.

Mare

Yeah.

-Don't give me that tone!
-What tone?
-That sly contemptuous tone that means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
-You're not a woman.
-Oh, you bastard!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mare doesn't even know how to play her own game. She deserves a fan club?

Top Bottom