Group Ride Sunday 12/11 Hartshorne 9am

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great Ride everybody,, for those of you on the "beginner" (in name only) tour.. I made a 'day in the life' video of our ride

Thanks again @pooriggy and everyone at MNTBNJ for organizing this and getting us all together. !

-=s

Awesome @smann very cool to see our ride unfold...you are such a great coach out there on the trails, was great to see/hear that in your video! A request to the editor, clearly that camera adds more than 10 pounds to my gut (well, probably way more), any way to trim that shit up ? :p

serviceguy

Awesome @smann very cool to see our ride unfold...you are such a great coach out there on the trails, was great to see/hear that in your video! A request to the editor, clearly that camera adds more than 10 pounds to my gut (well, probably way more), any way to trim that shit up ? :p
Ah, so it was the camera! For a second I thought I was just another case of riding while being fat…

thegock

Ah, so it was the camera! For a second I thought I was just another case of riding while being fat…
Ur just big boned, Leo
PXL_20221211_155427141.MP-01.jpeg

don

Just like the legendary jdog, think I got a glimpse of the legend @don as he rolled by with beloved defender and someone said oh here’s don but I didn’t get to greet him. Maybe I’ll keep it that way to maintain the mystique.
haha - legend and mystique - idk about that!

I drove the 110 over as I was actually hoping my friend Dominic was bringing his sweet early 80's Ford Econline camper van and it would have been cool to park next to.

If you ever want to meet for a ride at Hart/Huber and/or talk old cars I'm always up for it!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Finally getting some time to post some follow-up.

Was a great morning of seeing old and new friends and riding some fun trails. I was particularly glad to have some riders along who don't get to Hartshorne/Huber very often, as this place is really where I got my start in the sport.

Fortunately, the weather cooperated enough for us to get a full lap of each park.

There were a lot of people there that was I was glad to see, but didn't get a chance to spend much time with. We've got a terrific community here.

Thanks to my group for coming along for the ride, @pooriggy , @don , @knobbyhead and their crew for the many hours of work to make the trails better, and @pooriggy for getting us all together.

P.S. Gratitude to @jdog for bringing me a bike to ride, since mine was on the injured reserve list.

serviceguy

Finally getting some time to post some follow-up.

Was a great morning of seeing old and new friends and riding some fun trails. I was particularly glad to have some riders along who don't get to Hartshorne/Huber very often, as this place is really where I got my start in the sport.

Fortunately, the weather cooperated enough for us to get a full lap of each park.

There were a lot of people there that was I was glad to see, but didn't get a chance to spend much time with. We've got a terrific community here.

Thanks to my group for coming along for the ride, @pooriggy , @don , @knobbyhead and their crew for the many hours of work to make the trails better, and @pooriggy for getting us all together.

P.S. Gratitude to @jdog for bringing me a bike to ride, since mine was on the injured reserve list.
It was nice to have a brief chat with you on Sunday, I believe we parked next to each other in a few occasions but never had any exchange. It's bizarre because on the other hand we did interact, though briefly, on this website. Not sure we'll be able to ride together as I'm mostly good at acting like a boat anchor...

Top Bottom