Group Ride Sunday 12/11 Hartshorne 9am

trener1

I was just going to check on this, looking at a couple of various weather sites and seeing conflicting opinions on when the rain will roll in.

thegock

PXL_20221211_140626717-01.jpeg

eragot

I made it... Late. Parked at Huber and passed a group going to Huber as I went to find the other groups. I found the intermediate group. Thanks for letting me flit in and out. Don. Nice to meet you.

Next time I'll make it on time so I don't experience a full lot and blindly chasing.

Got out of dodge as the rain hit.

Happy holidays.
Eric

xmonger

I had a great time today as well! It was nice meeting everyone. I am looking forward to many future rides.

Thanks to everyone for making me this happen. My dogs says thank you too. I must of skimmed some horse poop on the trail as she was very excited to smell my mountain bike's tires upon its return. 😂

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thank you ride leaders for helping out today. @smann @knobbyhead @rottin' @Tony Fontana(what's your user name?) @ChrisG @Mitch @Iggy. These are the folks who keep the groups flowing.

Everything worked our well, the rain held off, the park was not too crowded and a lot of folks enjoyed a group ride.

The monthly ride series will keep going over the winter, we don't put bikes away, well maybe if it snows, then we xc ski.

Enjoy the holidays and stay tuned in for January's ride. Don't worry about the cold, log on and ask about winter shoes and gloves. All the useless & valuable info is available if you axe.

Pre- ride photo.
20221211_091519.jpg

Iggy intermediate group.
20221211_101227.jpg

Post ride debriefing.
20221211_124923.jpg

Top Bottom