if anyone was wondering...

X

xcrunner1991

Just got back in from a run on the trails. They are in good condition after all the horrible weather we had.

Wobbegong

The forecast for the next two days is brutally cold, should be really good riding by tuesday night.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not too far from CR, maybe 7-8 crow* miles. It's 26 now, been below 32 for probably 3 hours. The high was about 33 today. So I can't imagine it won't be frozen solid tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's high is 27.

*non-drunk, straight-flying crow

Wobbegong

I'm not too far from CR, maybe 7-8 crow* miles. It's 26 now, been below 32 for probably 3 hours. The high was about 33 today. So I can't imagine it won't be frozen solid tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's high is 27.

*non-drunk, straight-flying crow

Tomorrow looks to be REAL windy...

Partly sunny and very windy. Highs in the mid 20s. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts around 45 mph until midday then west winds 15 to 25 mph. Wind chill values as low as 5 below in the morning.

X

xcrunner1991

Never made it. Probably all for the best. :)
Ha. Yeah it probably was best that you didn't go. It's so cold. Once it warms up a bit, maybe high 20s low 30s and no rain for a few days, the trails should be awesome.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
CR is good ridin, was there today from 11-1:15pm and did every trail. Snow is compacted to a crusty icey mass. The yellow trail was the toughest with alittle more breakable crust on it but overall the trails are fun.
Get it while you can if we get warm temps & rain it will all turn to slop again.:getsome:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
May be able to make that. We'll have to see. Have your people talk to my people :)

X

xcrunner1991

CR is good ridin, was there today from 11-1:15pm and did every trail. Snow is compacted to a crusty icey mass. The yellow trail was the toughest with alittle more breakable crust on it but overall the trails are fun.
Get it while you can if we get warm temps & rain it will all turn to slop again.:getsome:
Glad to hear that someone got some riding in that didn't take place in mud.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions