Ringwood State Park Conditions

Mr.Moto

questionable character
1662726395724.png

bucknejo

Hi guys, there's another big one down on white. This one might need a bazooka or HIMARS.

It's almost possible to ride through it as the largest part forms a gate, but there's additional branches on the other side actually on the trail. Idk, maybe it's a cool new feature.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.58.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 10.01.36 AM.png

Last edited:

serviceguy

It looks like that might be easy to clean up enough to ride under, assuming it's not at risk of coming down on someone.
Actually it wasn’t. That was the idea originally, but after clearing the little branches off it was too much of a risk to leave it there. Also, some taller riders would knock themselves out riding at speed under it. It’s gone.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
We had heavy winds yesterday with the T storms. There may be some more trees down. Please be good enough to post up pictures and location and will try to take care of them this week. Thanks!

bucknejo

We had heavy winds yesterday with the T storms. There may be some more trees down. Please be good enough to post up pictures and location and will try to take care of them this week. Thanks!
I didn’t get a picture but there’s one down on what I think is the state line trail / white cross over section on the longer flat segment between the roller coaster and the short uphill section. Maybe here?

60983921-2846-4F3A-BA9E-57C3D3D86E6D.jpeg

there’s a series of branches down, not wide in diameter, but with and extended length so kind of heavy.

onetracker

One tree down on Race Trail; Lower Section between the sand pit and the long rock garden. Big; probably need gas saw. Looks too big for electric saw. Not sure if many people use that section these days. I had not been there in moons before today. Sorry for the lack of photos; I forgot my phone.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions