under the xmas tree, gifts from santa wrapped or unwrapped??

PatrickBrown

how do you guys/gals do it? growing up for me it was all gifts were wrapped under the tree except if it was a big gift or something difficult to wrap. the wife says that all the gifts that were from santa under the tree were always unwrapped.

whats everyones opinions?

Pat

pinkshirtphotos

Nothing under the tree at my house. No presents untill christmas morning. We have piles next to the tree, brother, mom and dad, and me. Everything is from santa.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would assume Pat is talking about Christmas morning. The same question still applies.

Always wrapped unless absurdly big. Then it would just be hidden. No matter who it's from, it's wrapped.

PatrickBrown

I would assume Pat is talking about Christmas morning. The same question still applies.

Always wrapped unless absurdly big. Then it would just be hidden. No matter who it's from, it's wrapped.

thanks for clarifying Norm. you have definately hit it on the head.

Wobbegong

Wrap em. Its part of the fun for the kids to tear into the gifts. The mystery and anticipation is a critical aspect.

jean

unwrapped

guess i'm the only one who grew up like your wife... santa's gifts were unwrapped, unless there was something particularly special.. then that one was wrapped.

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
wrapped, unless its impossible to wrap. then my parents left notes around the house leading you to its hidden location..that is fun too

THATmanMANNY

imma cardboard box guy

I don't wrap my gifts anymore. I save the wrapping paper by using all the cardboard boxes from all my online shopping and I just tape the hell out of it. Sometimes I'll even do the box within a box trick :D

BiknBen

Always double wrap... Whoops wrong thread.

If I am that concerned with how well it is wrapped...I'm not putting it in there. Oh Yeah...wrong message board.

:topic:

All presents get wrapped. There was a period of time that I would hand people their present in a shopping bag. That was my lazy excuse for gift wrapping. :eek:

These days, I wrap gifts in plain white paper. Then let the kids decorate with markers and crayons. It keeps them busy for a little while. ;)

ArmyOfNone

To bad that game table wasnt wrapped!

Shit I just looked at your new location ben. how was the move? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom