OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Made it there and got 7 miles was hoping for more but Max overheated pretty quick. It Def was hot out I thought I was going to have hydration issues as well but handled it OK.

I also got info on the trails that we went looking for off Snake Hill at wildcat.
Should have said something... me and Arnold would have met you there.
20220807_115056.jpg

serviceguy

I'm going to try and ride somewhere, no idea of what level of stamina I will be capable of at this point but it's not going to be great. Mostly because the lack of riding.

BPaze

I'm going to try and ride somewhere, no idea of what level of stamina I will be capable of at this point but it's not going to be great. Mostly because the lack of riding.
I may be hitting you up for a tour of rw by Cooper union I have never been over there.

I am also up for an early AM Port Jervis this weekend maybe 8 am start gotta figure out what day is better. I am also up for Stephen's this weekend always.

Basically I am down to ride.

serviceguy

I may be hitting you up for a tour of rw by Cooper union I have never been over there.

I am also up for an early AM Port Jervis this weekend maybe 8 am start gotta figure out what day is better. I am also up for Stephen's this weekend always.

That’s great. Let’s go.

serviceguy

Is the ESD ready? I had to stop mid travel change on the fork for the Honzo due to failing to buy the correct socket...Hopefully I get it in the mail this week...I wouldn't know any more because my e-mail is currently bouncing every single message...damn Optimum.net! Any good 3rd party e-mail host to move to? I know, slight change of subject...

BPaze

Is the ESD ready? I had to stop mid travel change on the fork for the Honzo due to failing to buy the correct socket...Hopefully I get it in the mail this week...I wouldn't know any more because my e-mail is currently bouncing every single message...damn Optimum.net! Any good 3rd party e-mail host to move to? I know, slight change of subject...
ESD is not ready still need to pick up brakes from someone. Also a front wheel trade. I also need to make some fork adjustments, but honestly I don't really care if I have too much travel been riding the RSD with 160 for a while and its fine, gonna throw that on the ESD and put the 150 pike on the RSD.

I have family visiting from Poland so time has always been tough to come by, but might push to get it done this week.

Top Bottom