OOS MOGA

TimBay

Buses are about 50% full now on my line.
Traffic is still pretty decent. Still about 45mins to PABT for me.

Tourists are starting to piss me off lol
What part of the city are you in. I'm going in on Thursdays now. Could grab lunch or happy hour sometime.

serviceguy

I cannot say whether Port Jervis has gravel trails or not, but if they do I hope we do not ride them. I did find a couple nice gravel roads for you in Wildcat though LOL
Based on your latest comedic posts I would advise against giving up your day job in favor of an entertainment career...LOL I just wanted to know if the trail in PJ are rocky, technical, flowy etc. in short, worth the enduro rig or just a short travel El Mariachi...sheesh! You must be spending too much time with the banned abominable unnamable!

mtbiker87

Based on your latest comedic posts I would advise against giving up your day job in favor of an entertainment career...LOL I just wanted to know if the trail in PJ are rocky, technical, flowy etc. in short, worth the enduro rig or just a short travel El Mariachi...sheesh! You must be spending too much time with the banned abominable unnamable!
Mostly flowy, shale rock, you could go with either bike and be ok. I'll probably bring my short travel trail bike.

JerseyPete

Peculiar pub!
Theres A Name Ive Not Heard In Many Years GIF - Theres A Name Ive Not Heard  In Many Years - Discover & Share GIFs

Mtbdog

I'm down for another ride through Mahlon, can do after work or weekends.

This Sunday I'm going to head up to Port Jervis for a morning ride. Wheels down at 9, weather is going to be perfect. Let me know who's interested, we'll meet at Reservoir Road, figure a good 2-1/2 hours of riding some amazing trails.
Do we have deets on this ride? 🤔 Definitely interested.

Top Bottom