OOS MOGA

TommyF

I'm down for another ride through Mahlon, can do after work or weekends.

This Sunday I'm going to head up to Port Jervis for a morning ride. Wheels down at 9, weather is going to be perfect. Let me know who's interested, we'll meet at Reservoir Road, figure a good 2-1/2 hours of riding some amazing trails.

TimBay

Hey all, I want to take another stab at Mahlon Dickerson, riding black magic, tiger blood, and checking out the rollers. I checked an old ride log and I am pretty sure I found it and have a good route. Is anyone interested and when works?

Does anyone have anything planned for this weekend?
I might be down for another ride there. 3rd times a charm and maybe there won't be catastrophic failures. Ha.

serviceguy

I'm open the next two weekends but will be out of commission for most of August due to eye surgery on 8/9, really don't want to mess with the post surgery of a simple procedure such as a cataract removal going back riding to soon...

Mtbdog

Okay I'm finished with my quest for 1000 this month. Ready to do some old times OOS rides.
Where's the ride this weekend. I'm in.
Paul want to ride the Tourne tomorrow? Or HM.

BPaze

I'm down for another ride through Mahlon, can do after work or weekends.

This Sunday I'm going to head up to Port Jervis for a morning ride. Wheels down at 9, weather is going to be perfect. Let me know who's interested, we'll meet at Reservoir Road, figure a good 2-1/2 hours of riding some amazing trails.
I got approval for a ride Sunday so I am definitely in ha e wanted to do PJ for a while. Saturday I may do a short 5 miler at tourne early 630 or 7. I have to be in Bergen County by 10 am

BPaze

I’m down for a ride this weekend and will be out the following 3 in a row. Down to ride pretty much wherever.
Sunday will be Port Jervis, I can't really do a ride this Saturday so maybe we can do Mahlon whenever you get free next. It will also give me time to pre-scout the route and potentially break my leg without a group around.

Top Bottom