501 to Hartshorne????????

dualfisted

Is there any 501ers out there that are gonna hit up this vitamin mtbnj group ride on sunday the 14th @ 9am? I am off and it seems like my boarding plans in Vermont may fall thru. If that occurs I'm gonna try to make the ride, as I don't get ride there often enuff, especially with a guided tour. 501 REPRESENT!!!

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
its too latein the day kinda...me scott walter mike are meeting at 8.00am at allaire for a ride done by 11 the latest, titans kick off at 1.00pm.

Jim & Val

We should be there for at least part of the ride anyway. Got family stuff going on in the afternoon.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
wishing I could be there but alas to much stuff to do in the am..gonna try for some sort of ride in the afternoon.

BTW nice avatar Jim & Val....

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Mike everything work out with your jeep? Hope so. We have to do that ghost shiz sometime, hope to see you on a ride soon.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Mike everything work out with your jeep? Hope so. We have to do that ghost shiz sometime, hope to see you on a ride soon.

worked out as good as I could expect ( more to follow ) PM for the ghost stuff.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I am in. As Ken said, Hartshorne as good today, and it should be even better after an additional 12 - 13 hours.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions