Boating, Sailing, & Floating Devices

THATmanMANNY

@extremedave thanks for trying! Alternatively, I found a water trampoline in FB for $100!

The body glove seems like a great package. Only issue I keep popping up is the shallow fins not good for tracking and windy conditions which mostly is the norm near the shore. There are $200 board that do the same with less bells and whistles but Costco great return policy is bar none in case there is an issue which seems like 5% of iSUP do.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hey all - i've got a carbon fiber canoe (stays inside in the winter ;))
Actually it stays inside all the time. I'd like to recover some garage space.
Can it safely be stored outside under a tarp/on saw horses without having the cf get brittle?

JerseyPete

Hey all - i've got a carbon fiber canoe (stays inside in the winter ;))
Actually it stays inside all the time. I'd like to recover some garage space.
Can it safely be stored outside under a tarp/on saw horses without having the cf get brittle?
Whatever I get next will be shoved up my attic.
For outside, beware of brown recluse, black widow and hibernating chupacabra.

THATmanMANNY

@Patrick I wasn't sure if joking or not?
get a canoe bag and slip upside down on stands so not mice chew it up

@JerseyPete I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a inflatable with electric trolling just for easy storage and some easy cruising

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
get a canoe bag and slip upside down on stands so not mice chew it up

Not kidding - i've had this thing forever (i was holding it for someone - and they probably don't ever want it back)
Originally it was hanging from the ceiling in the garage - now it is on the wall in my barn.

I did not know there was such a thing as a canoe bag!

1653405383098.png

THATmanMANNY

the pandemic has been my time to organize garage and finding storage solutions. I was always a little OCD and now more so. Mrs has been letting more projects slide because she is happy with the neater garage haha

Last edited:

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
2 boats. If you have just one tandem, and you want to paddle solo one day, be sure to have your Wheaties before carrying it to the water.
This is just to go rent for a day, for now.

I've only been in a tandem with my son when he was younger. I'm up in the air as to whether my wife will be a help or hinderance.

Top Bottom