This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Finally made it's way into my house. Wife has it with chills, sure throat, and cough. I'm negative so far, no symptoms. Hopefully the kids manage to stay covid free, the 5yo is freshly vaxxed but the 3yo obviously isn't.
View attachment 179561
I know nothing about Covid tests, but I see that one says Flu/COVID-19.

Does it just say positive for either, or can you tell from that strip if it's Flu? (B or A option?)

I'd say about half had masks on from CDG->EWR on Saturday morning. That includes passengers and staff/crew.

What's the mask wearing like in Paris?

My last flight in Mar from Chicago to Sarasota I employed the slowly eating a sammich, bag of chips and 16 Oz coke zero technique that kept my mask off for half the flight. Much to the annoyance of the lady next to me who would drop her mask for a split second to take a sip and then right back on.

What's the mask wearing like in Paris?

My last flight in Mar from Chicago to Sarasota I employed the slowly eating a sammich, bag of chips and 16 Oz coke zero technique that kept my mask off for half the flight. Much to the annoyance of the lady next to me who would drop her mask for a split second to take a sip and then right back on.
At least you weren't trying to pick a fight with Mike Tyson.

People are so fucking gross on this flight I may wear my N95 mask.
People with snots hanging like shoe laces from their nose and saying it is just allergies?
While waiting at the drive through ATM, I saw the woman in front of me sneeze on the screen, grab her receipt and leave. The screen had a nose full of mucous on it at that point and I went into the walk in ATM.
People suck.

POSI TIVE PXL_20220520_111445942-01.jpg

Am I the last one to get this?

With four vaccines, I will be asking for a refund.

Five people who attended Sunday's wedding subsequently tested positive. My symptoms (congestion and sore throat) got worse last night and went thru a half box of tissues with very little sleep. If I kick, my wife (she's fine and will test soon) has instructions to have Vreeland sell my whips. (GLWB.)

Headed to urgent care shortly. mtf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom