snow ride.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
mr chainsaw and i hit allaire this morning bright and early. had a really awesome time. it was great early but than got a bit soupy once the thaw came through. all in all had a blast. pics and vidcaps to come once dustin gets off his lazy ass.

antgold

so It were you !
I thought you guys looked familiar ...
I was straggling with my first ride ever in snow wondering how much traction this stuff have , with very limited breaking power in my from break .... the ice mixed with mud grubbed around my fork ,the melted ice socked my front clipper :( .

For me it was a fantastic experience !!
can't wait for the next snow !

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
bikes136.jpg

bikes129.jpg

bikes132.jpg

bikes137.jpg

bikes123.jpg

bikes122.jpg

bikes134.jpg

bikes126.jpg

here you go...dates wrong

Last edited:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
so It were you !
I thought you guys looked familiar ...
I was straggling with my first ride ever in snow wondering how much traction this stuff have , with very limited breaking power in my from break .... the ice mixed with mud grubbed around my fork ,the melted ice socked my front clipper :( .

For me it was a fantastic experience !!
can't wait for the next snow !

were you the guy in all black that was on saturdays ride as well?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dudes,
cool pics cept for the MIG ninja pic...:)
wish I could have made it we need to put something together soon I went out Saturday for some road action if I would have realised the group ride was then I would have been there ( DOH!) but I also went and got my cd player replaced in the am from the dealer.
If you are ever thinking on getting a jeep you need to go to seaview jeep to buy it.
this dealer is awesome...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
so many cars in the lot i think we ran into a few (4) runners and like 6-7 bikes, place is so big. once the sun came out it went to soup, and i thought we were getting there early enough we'd get some snow but it was all gone.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Dudes,
cool pics cept for the MIG ninja pic...:)

look how F'n red he is...we had a real good ride no failures and no falls, kept a real good pace the whole ride stopped only to talk about bullsh*t real good day. its fun to ride and say remember when mike fell here or remember when i couldn't stop and smacked this tree...ahahaha

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i cant get over HOW MANY dudes were like "are you guys ok", "do you need a wrench", etc etc when dustin and i took a break to clean out our drivetrains today. it was awesome. best sport, best people.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
leave the lot and take the first trail on the left.... orange trail... when you get to the top of it and it splits left and right stay to the left. follow that trail and again it will split left and right. stay to the left once again. follow it and it will once again do a split(there will be a little berm on the left of you). when you get to that little berm make an imediate right and it will do a little semi circle and it will be right there. its fun.

walter

Fourth Party
I didn't know this was going to be a photo shoot.:rolleyes:

I saw the snow Saturday night and decided that Dustin didn't want to ride with me so I took the hint and stayed away.

Glad you guys got out.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog

I saw the snow Saturday night and decided that Dustin didn't want to ride with me so I took the hint and stayed away.

Glad you guys got out.

yeah we didnt bring our rain coats so we decided no walter, lol. nah i didnt even know you were supposed to come man.

al415

Banned
I was there yesterday evening. So the snow was still on either side of the trail, but the soft stuff was all frozen over. It was bliss.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw

Glad you guys got out.

you D*** bag no body posted that they wanted to join us...and you forgot to say kidding but its cool.

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
you D*** bag no body posted that they wanted to join us...and you forgot to say kidding but its cool.

Come on, when the hell am I ever serious.:D

Me and my daughter camped out in the living room on Saturday night and the first time I even opened my eyes on Sunday was almost 8 am. I was going to text one of you but since nothing was really set in stone I just let it slide.

Next time will be super swell.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions