Things that make you frown :(

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i just had an advertiser ask if i'm going to reduce their 191 MB file.

unless you're Geroge RR Martin sending the remaining two 3,000 page books in the series, YES. I HAVE TO REDUCE YOUR FILE SIZE.

first week back at work after vacation is always a killer.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's silly - what's the point? If you have any cold/flu symptoms - assume you have it and quarantine for 5 days.
For a lot of people, they're wasting their time. I kind of got it before the holidays and you wanted to verify you were OK to see your boomer parents.

We have employees at work getting symptoms, testing positive and working from home for 5 days. They could also just work from home for 5 days and not have gotten on line at some testing place or done the at-home test.

I'm also wondering how many people are sending pictures like the one posted above, grabbed off the internet to their bosses just to stay home.

serviceguy

Slow leak from the freshly installed, brand new, its weight in gold worth roof. Cherry on the cake, the roofer won't be able to come and look at it until next week because he's on vacation at Killington, VT. We 'need' to call him back on Monday in case he forgets, because he gives a damn!
And to rub it in real raw, passing said roofer on 23 south this morning while he was on vacation at Killington...at least now he' 'possibly' stopping by on Sunday...

I just realized I frown a lot theses days, get start of the new year so far...

jklett

We kept the puppy going as long as we were able to but she succumbed this morning. I honestly thought we had turned the corner and she was improving but the poor little thing just didn't have any more fight left. My oldest daughter who was bearing most of the care is devastated. Now we have to make sure momma dog doesn't get depressed from losing her entire litter.

Mtbdog

Very sad 😔. I feel for your daughter. You can get attached so quickly. You did your best. 🐕‍🦺💔

iman29

We kept the puppy going as long as we were able to but she succumbed this morning. I honestly thought we had turned the corner and she was improving but the poor little thing just didn't have any more fight left. My oldest daughter who was bearing most of the care is devastated. Now we have to make sure momma dog doesn't get depressed from losing her entire litter.
well that sucks but you guys did a great thing and good karma will come back to you all.

Not sure how old she is but its hard not to be attached and then deal with them passing. It's a good life lesson for kids though having dealt with this myself a few times (although not with a newborn puppy) be sure to help the kids not feel embarrassed on the grieving process cause its a real thing.

Hopefully Momma dog comes around and can pay you all back with just as much love.

iman29

Lent my SUV to the middle son so he could work a gig with his friends band he’s their technical manager. While loading up the equipment it seems something made contact with the rear tailgate window and it shattered. The fact it’s 20F outside probably didn’t help.

Since my side of the garage is filled with too much crap had to move the wife’s minivan out to the driveway to use her side.

Glad no one was hurt but FML. Goes to the shop Tuesday. 😖

AFFE3DA0-3781-4C9C-A353-25BDB774C3F3.jpeg

Top Bottom