Things that make you frown :(

iman29

You know the wheels are coming off the bus when you feel like crap and hope it's the annual sinus infection
Yeah that’s what I was thinking and then COVID showed up.

Get tested if you can but just assume it’s positive and isolate. Get well soon.

jklett

Say it ain't so. Did you lose both? Bummer. So sorry. Prayers for the puppies. 🙏
First puppy was stillborn, second is going to pass very shortly. She's dropped almost an ounce and can't latch on. We have been to the vet with her, nobody wants to help because she's declining so rapidly. We have been bottle feeding her but it's not helping the poor thing.

The mom is doing great though, she was our main concern so there's some good news but it's still sad.

serviceguy

First puppy was stillborn, second is going to pass very shortly. She's dropped almost an ounce and can't latch on. We have been to the vet with her, nobody wants to help because she's declining so rapidly. We have been bottle feeding her but it's not helping the poor thing.

The mom is doing great though, she was our main concern so there's some good news but it's still sad.
Crap, that’s so sad! Natural selection is so brutal and yet so effective, let’s hope she finds the strength, those little buggers can surprise you sometimes! You’re a real gentle soul Jay!

a.s.

Mr. Chainring

Bummer. That's so sad. My condolences.

serviceguy

Slow leak from the freshly installed, brand new, its weight in gold worth roof. Cherry on the cake, the roofer won't be able to come and look at it until next week because he's on vacation at Killington, VT. We 'need' to call him back on Monday in case he forgets, because he gives a damn!

iman29

Well it seems after avoiding getting COVID from the other 4 people in the house since Dec 27th, my 15 year old came home from school yesterday not feeling well.

no real fever yet just chills and feeling like meh. Keeping him home today anyway to see if the symptoms play out and will do a home test maybe later today. At this point have to assume he has it.

On another frown, it seems more and more some places are pricing up the home test kits which is bullshit too.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
42226995-F421-484E-96ED-23616DD0F0B6_1_201_a.jpeg

giphy.gif

ilnadi

On another frown, it seems more and more some places are pricing up the home test kits which is bullshit too.
if you can even find it. CVS will sell you one and record your ID, everybody else is out. my brother in law gave up and ordered some questionable kits from Amazon, we kid him that it may give him covid.

serviceguy

Learning that this morning our mortgage broker passed away due to Covid at age 57, I only met him due to his business, but he was the most kind, helpful and genuine person I've met. I don't know the circumstances and I don't really care, but the world is a little darker today because he's not lighting it with his contagious smile. R.I.P. Patrick Kelly!

Top Bottom