Strictly METAL

Andypowerful

Yeah Killswitch did crush that song….

I’ve had “Dio has rocked…for a long long tiiiime. Now it’s time for him to pass the tooorch” stuck in my head since 5am. Thanks.
So have I. "He must give his cape and scepter to me. And a smaller one for KG".

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
YNGIWE!! At Newton theater …. Holly shit. PITA to get there….he is still a douche. 😝

Signs everywhere NO PHOTOS OR VIDEO per the artist ….. I bought the tkts to see john5 and dude man pulled out of the tour 🤬🤬

B9703DC1-2D2B-4B8B-A495-21D31CAEFA08.jpeg2687EA75-C5BB-47A7-ABD8-FC5C074B7554.jpeg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I was so close to going but I just can't take his personality.
he is still a douche, stuck in the 80's time capsule....had his band all crammed to the side so he can get most of the stage 😆
I'd like to see john5. Recently bought his latest album on iTunes
John5 is awesome. Saw him last time he was around @ Debonair in Teaneck. Been listening to the last album too, not crazy about that tune with Mustaine...QUE PASA!

Captain Brainstorm

YNGIWE!! At Newton theater …. Holly shit. PITA to get there….he is still a douche. 😝

Signs everywhere NO PHOTOS OR VIDEO per the artist ….. I bought the tkts to see john5 and dude man pulled out of the tour 🤬🤬

View attachment 171873View attachment 171874
Would have been better if he had more Marshalls though, I doubt the guys in the cheap seats could hear him.

Pretty long. He goes on and on about inventing the guitar and how he started Fender. And how he's cousins with Beethoven. You know the type.
You sure it was Yngwie invented all of that? Pretty sure Gene Simmons invented all things Metal/Rock and has it all trademarked, and will license it out to you for a nominal fee.

Top Bottom