OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE SITUATIONS
I'm actually off today but its raining and have nothing better to do than see how much you guys are BONED for the MNF game. Lets get the ones out of the way that will be over in the first half, or just about impossible:

Ya boy @Pearl is down 0.38 points to @elzoller with TB12 left to torch the Giants on a revenge tour. As long as Tommy doesn't choke on his avocado ice cream, have a bomb threat at MetLife, or get his knee taken out on the first play, I should be okay... but with the way my season is going, anything is possible.

@stb222 is down 38.22 with Fournette left to run all over the giants. Now if Prescott didn't totally STB (see what I did there) and put up less than 3 points, there's a good chance he pulls this one out. Amazing enough, Dak was the higest scoring QB on this team with Matt Ryan only putting up 2.12 on his bench. Womp Womp.

@jShort pulled the ultimate FU move and didn't start a running back, and he's STILL up 25.86 points against @Patrick. He still has Toney left to roll out. Pat was very big on Toney and said this was the week he would show out... I'm curious if he thinks he can close this gap...

Now for the one I have no idea how its going to play out, The fight of the 4-6 teams, @Meatball Mia is currently down 20.28 with the Bucs D and Kenny Golladay left to roll out against @cassinonorth. The interesting side of this is Not only did he start Patterson (who was designated out on THURSDAY), he's starting Glass House Gronk and Ronald Jones. Both could easily put up goose eggs, and I think likely less than 5 points each. Golladay hasn't done jack shit since he came to the Giants, so maybe this is his time to shine?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I need Tom Brady to slip on the shower today and break his thumb!!~!

kramer-shower.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
4 of my starters put up 2.9 total between them. Obviously the answer was KC defense.
how does a TE put up a zero ?

can i close the gap, probably not, can i score enough to beat 10 of the other 13 teams - probably.
story of my year.

tumblr_inline_pa1gycVqm21qglw0y_400.gif

Cassinonorth

Now for the one I have no idea how its going to play out, The fight of the 4-6 teams, @Meatball Mia is currently down 20.28 with the Bucs D and Kenny Golladay left to roll out against @cassinonorth. The interesting side of this is Not only did he start Patterson (who was designated out on THURSDAY), he's starting Glass House Gronk and Ronald Jones. Both could easily put up goose eggs, and I think likely less than 5 points each. Golladay hasn't done jack shit since he came to the Giants, so maybe this is his time to shine?

I have Engram if Gronk doesn't play. And no other RB's because I traded for another broken RB to add to my pile.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have to say it was nice going into SNF with a comfortable lead,
and just be able to enjoy a good shoot out between Big Ben and Herbie.
That was a pretty fun watch, and the Steelers lost, which was a nice bonus.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have to say, this was one of my more impressive weeks....I cant believe I got nearly 100 points out of the garbage I cobbled together off the wire using no claims.

Of course @Magic having a top five RB performance in the history of FF didnt help lol.....I got the Jamal Charles game back in 2013, so I cant say much.

Good illustration of how good QB's ACTUALLY are yesterday.....Ryan Tannehill...right back to pumpkin mode with his horse of a running back. Josh Allen, no running game, falls behind early...he is completely useless. Baker Mayfield, totally bailed out by chubb against the worst team in football. Dak Prescott....has 3 WRs on his team that would all be WR1s on other teams....and Two RBs that would start on any other team...he loses 1 WR and the entire offensive is totally broken. Only a few QBs good enough to win with shit teams.

Cassinonorth

I have to say, this was one of my more impressive weeks....I cant believe I got nearly 100 points out of the garbage I cobbled together off the wire using no claims.

Of course @Magic having a top five RB performance in the history of FF didnt help lol.....I got the Jamal Charles game back in 2013, so I cant say much.

Good illustration of how good QB's ACTUALLY are yesterday.....Ryan Tannehill...right back to pumpkin mode with his horse of a running back. Josh Allen, no running game, falls behind early...he is completely useless. Baker Mayfield, totally bailed out by chubb against the worst team in football. Dak Prescott....has 3 WRs on his team that would all be WR1s on other teams....and Two RBs that would start on any other team...he loses 1 WR and the entire offensive is totally broken. Only a few QBs good enough to win with shit teams.

Dak lost 2 of his WR's to be fair.

Cassinonorth

Never in doubt.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I've been toyed with,,,,

4f0d961c0d1bcf0e1131902758156d5e.gif

interesting one coming up. @UtahJoe has two players that might come off IR/O status this week,
which would cut into two of my players points!

bf4b8f8386abc5892defab13ce25c7af.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been toyed with,,,,

View attachment 171589

interesting one coming up. @UtahJoe has two players that might come off IR/O status this week,
which would cut into two of my players points!

View attachment 171590
I hope so because d'ernest johnson is a dead carcus when chubb is in the lineup....and Jeff wilson in the best matchup he will ever see in his life....6 points?

I was down to 1 remaining player from my draft last week and now it looks like landry is hurt too.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Also, congrats to @Magic for locking up the first playoff spot and will likely be the #1 seed.
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 7.48.03 AM.png

Sadly @Meatball Mia, @stb222 and @Chris26er will be prepping for the Golden Turd bracket and are thinking about ruining other playoff hopefuls chances

The most interesting matchups this week will see 4 of the 6-5 teams battle it out, (@Pearl vs @jmanic and @UtahJoe vs @Patrick) really getting rid of the log jam for the last 4 spots in the bracket... OH THE DRAMA IN MTBNJVILLE

Cassinonorth

Also, congrats to @Magic for locking up the first playoff spot and will likely be the #1 seed.
View attachment 171613

Sadly @Meatball Mia, @stb222 and @Chris26er will be prepping for the Golden Turd bracket and are thinking about ruining other playoff hopefuls chances

The most interesting matchups this week will see 4 of the 6-5 teams battle it out, (@Pearl vs @jmanic and @UtahJoe vs @Patrick) really getting rid of the log jam for the last 4 spots in the bracket... OH THE DRAMA IN MTBNJVILLE

Top Bottom