OOS MOGA

BPaze

Anyone interested in a Thanksgiving ride? I'm gonna be up in sparta for Thanksgiving and figured I'd try to get a ride in up that way that morning.
Man that would have been awesome unfortunately I will not be around for Thanksgiving. I do want to try and get to a weekly ride, typically Sunday mornings between 7-8. I have been riding short easy rides most weeks with my brothers looking to get more to join. The rides are real easy, but looking to start increasing.

serviceguy

Hand only at 70%
WC is off the table for me
Ah, nonsense! Just buy a pair of these if you want to be safe...
716V2T799AL._AC_SL1305_.jpg

Bikeworks

Wiped out and crashed today....of all places at the entrance to the pump track at High Bridge lol
Hand survived. Fitness is shit... but I'm up for more! Where to next week?
Don't beat yourself up too much. If it's the part I'm thinking of, there's a bit of a high spot that's primo for a pedal strike.

mtbiker87

I'm cleared for Thanksgiving morning if that's still a thing. I'm game for doing Kit like I mentioned to @TimBay, but am open to anyplace reasonable close to my area. Tourne could work as well as a less "techy" option. Could do a spin on the Sussex Branch if @Paul H is still nursing the hand.

Last edited:

mtbiker87

The Box shifter is a bit harder to push isn't it ? That was my experience when I tried someone else's bike that tried it. That's why I went MicroShift on my fatty to try the wide range 9 spd deal. They make killer BMX race stuff, but I haven't been overly impressed with their MTB offerings.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The Box shifter is a bit harder to push isn't it ? That was my experience when I tried someone else's bike that tried it. That's why I went MicroShift on my fatty to try the wide range 9 spd deal. They make killer BMX race stuff, but I haven't been overly impressed with their MTB offerings.
Lever action is long.. and a bit clunky.
But I didn't buy it for its refinement.
Like I said... never gonna clean and lube the chain... ever! Haha

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Don't beat yourself up too much. If it's the part I'm thinking of, there's a bit of a high spot that's primo for a pedal strike.
Wiped out on a corner.
I am blaming the tires. Was on a over inflated XC tires. Would have made it if it had some side knobs. This is my story and i am sticking with it. Lol
Ordered new tires as soon as I got home.

Last edited:

serviceguy

Wiped out on a corner.
I am blaming the tires. Was on a over inflated XC tires. Would have made it if it had some side knobs. This is my story and i am sticking with it. Lol
You know, you inspired me. I’ve decided that the reason I sucked so bad at WC today is because I overinflated my tires. And I am sticking with it as well.

Mtbdog

Wiped out on a corner.
Go find an empty field and practice turns.

Top Bottom