OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Before I do my Miracle situations post, I wanted to see how my lowest scoring team did:

Mike White 2.04
Gio Bernard - 1.3
Sony Michel -
Jakobi Meyers - 12.9 (catches his first TD, go figure)
Brandon Aiyuk -
Kendrik Bourne - 22.1
Austin Hooper - 10.5
Q Watkins - 5.3
WFT D/ST - 6.0

60.14 points LETS GOOOO

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Come on Tyler!!!!!

tyler-higbee.gif

200.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES

Been awhile since I wasn't working to do this, so here we are.

Can @Carson and Stafford cover the 43.9 point gap while throwing to @patricks Cooper Kupp? Not likely. Is that a 3 game skid for @Carson?

@jShort is down 29.12 points with Henderson Jr left to roll out, while he can certainly cover that gap, @Magic has Gay kicking balls and I think as long as he doesn't miss any extra points, Jshort is doomed.

Now the ones to watch, IMO:

@Meatball Mia is only up 2.38 with Aiyuk, who may have been released from the Kyle Shanahan doghouse recently, to beat up on old man @UtahJoe. The Silly Nanies do have Van Jefferson left to roll out, so it will be a fun night watching both offenses. I can see Utah pulling this off.

@elzoller only needs 6.02 points from Tyler Higbee to topple @stb222, this could be a close one. Each manager needs this W, it will be a heartbreak for someone.

@oobaa47 is down 1.72 points with the Rams D left to roll against @Pearl, with ya boy still left to roll out George Kittle. I am worried that the Rams D does score a defensive TD, but hopefully its just a high scoring affair and I don't have to sweat all night.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Despite the fact that @Meatball Mia was cheating yesterday and using actual voodoo witchcraftery on my players
giphy.gif

SEE AARON JONES KNEE INJURY.....coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Despite that, im still hanging around.

That said...Van Jefferson vs Brandon Aiyuk tonight? I couldnt pick either one of these two out of a lineup....Just dumb luck that I happened to have Van rostered when Woods knee exploded on friday....(HOWD THAT INJURY HAPPEN @Meatball Mia????)

This is the season from hell....I think Landry and Pitts are the only two draft picks I got left that arent dead....and Landry might as well be dead....and Pitts got drafted by the worst franchise in all of professional sports.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@jShort is down 29.12 points with Henderson Jr left to roll out, while he can certainly cover that gap, @Magic has Gay kicking balls and I think as long as he doesn't miss any extra points, Jshort is doomed
Somehow missed that germs had Debo too, woops lol

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And goddam... Jared Goff must be sitting in his Detroit living room laughing his balls right now.... Stafford, Vonn Miller, obj, Sony Michelle...etc... they have signed everyone and their mother and given away every draft pick for next year... For this garbage

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
For @jShort - too much work to pick one, just replace your name and fantasy football week 10 in anyone you fancy.

OR

oh hell yeah.

steve-austin-stonecold.gif

Cassinonorth

And goddam... Jared Goff must be sitting in his Detroit living room laughing his balls right now.... Stafford, Vonn Miller, obj, Sony Michelle...etc... they have signed everyone and their mother and given away every draft pick for next year... For this garbage

Goff dunking on the Rams after not losing and completing 14/25 for a cool 112 yards.

sexybrown.0.gif

Top Bottom