OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WHO NEEDS YOUR TOP 3 PICKS
Well well, if you told me week 1 I would hang 161 points without my top 3 picks, I would have bet the barn it wouldn't happen. I was blessed to see that Mattison was on the wire and made me comfortably pull off this W. If Saquon for @jShort didn't die this could have been a L for ya boy.
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 9.43.38 AM.png

THE ROOKIE IS EARNING HER LUMPS
Well, it's tough learning for Fantasy noobies, but in a 14 team league this really leaves no room for error. Hopefully she figures it out by the time the toilet bowl gets started, but it isn't looking pretty...
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 9.43.55 AM.png

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 2.11.35 PM.png

me right now
fml-jump-off-bridge.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
who is playing the 30th ranked defense against the 31st ranked offense?

kinda interesting no? tomorrow 9:30am - i got time to think about it.

Patrick

Staff member

@Carson rolling out the buffalo hunter in need of a 20 bagger.
tatanka-buffalo (1).gif

I should be asleep by the half. Mia marching out the Big Time Diggs. Needs a 10er.

Couple other good ones going on too!

Magic with a 4.5pt lead is rolling out the buffalo RB against Gene and the buf defense. if Buf gets too far ahead, garbage time could put him away!
OTOH if that happens Buf is running the ball.

Pocket Dogs up by 4.1 should get it done, since they have Allen, not Herbert as QB - WTF?
Wait - Allen is throwing to Gimpy's WR. this one is over unless he is on the punt return team.

Let's go Guac!

Last edited:

Gene

The Dancing Machine
@Carson rolling out the buffalo hunter in need of a 20 bagger.
View attachment 169233

I should be asleep by the half. Mia marching out the Big Time Diggs. Needs a 10er.

Couple other good ones going on too!

Magic with a 4.5pt lead is rolling out the buffalo RB against Gene and the buf defense. if Buf gets too far ahead, garbage time could put him away!
OTOH if that happens Buf is running the ball.

Pocket Dogs up by 4.1 should get it done, since they have Allen, not Herbert as QB - WTF?
Wait - Allen is throwing to Gimpy's WR. this one is over unless he is on the punt return team.

Let's go Guac!

I didn’t want to jinx another Monday night game, but here is hoping for buffalo bringing me another 15 point game … I need that and Moss continuing his point decrease from the last 3 weeks…

One can only hope.

Patrick

Staff member
After losing this week, I've decided to back Carson. Where do I placed my in-game wager?

Top Bottom