Your Impeccable Sock Game

serviceguy

fits like a glove :p
They really do! I used to wear them all the time before I moved to the US, these are a pair out of the few remaining since back then...but fret not! I just placed an order for a bunch of them that should get me to my old age (not far anyway).

On a more serious note, there are several advantages to wear these socks, mainly athlete's foot prevention and improving blood circulation, for you cold feet out there.

They do feel a little weird at first, but once you get over ii you really have a new appreciation for your feet. The reason I stopped wearing them was because availability and I moved toward thinner fabric due to the dress code at work. Now they make them for running, cycling, formal etc. so I'm back swinging, bay! Incidentally, I ordered them from the UK...

4ed765ee-efeb-4583-9bab-f95c501aafcd_text.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
They really do! I used to wear them all the time before I moved to the US, these are a pair out of the few remaining since back then...but fret not! I just placed an order for a bunch of them that should get me to my old age (not far anyway).

On a more serious note, there are several advantages to wear these socks, mainly athlete's foot prevention and improving blood circulation, for you cold feet out there.

They do feel a little weird at first, but once you get over ii you really have a new appreciation for your feet. The reason I stopped wearing them was because availability and I moved toward thinner fabric due to the dress code at work. Now they make them for running, cycling, formal etc. so I'm back swinging, bay! Incidentally, I ordered them from the UK...

View attachment 169009

I still rock my vibrams every so often...

images.jpeg

Top Bottom