CANCELED ((rain) Pivot Demo day / HLTRS CYCLS/ 6MR / oct 17th 2021 / (must pre-reg)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This event has been canceled due to wet conditions

Follow this link to pre-register for a pivot cycles demo day to be held at 6 mile run.

•Please note that there are NO day of registrations allowed. This is different than any demo we’ve ever done before.

If you don’t sign up ahead of time, Do ynot have any expectations of getting a bike to ride that Day if you have not signed up before hand.

I fully expect this to be filled in the next week. Make sure to Look for a Confirmation email in your inbox. Word on the street is these emails often end up in spam. If you don’t complete this form in full, you will not have a bike to ride that day.

Last edited:

ekuhn

Signed up. Would like to compare Trail 429 to Mach 5.5. Crossing fingers for a dry week.

Thanks to @jdog for hooking this up!

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Signed up and found the final registration in Spam (Google) for those that are also interested.

jdog

Shop Keep
Going to absolutely SHRED Six Mile on my Firebird demo. Hell yeah.
Signed up. Would like to compare Trail 429 to Mach 5.5. Crossing fingers for a dry week.

Thanks to @jdog for hooking this up!
I would concentrate on the trail 429. The mach 55 is the oldest bike in the line and you can read between the lines to figure out what that might mean..

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is @Patrick Smitty Werben Man Jensen?
Smitty_Werbenj%3Fgermanjensen.png

ekuhn

Super Bummed. I gotta bail on this. @jdog how can I cancel my reservation to open spots for someone else - I cant seem to find anything about it on the reservation?

jdog

Shop Keep
Follow this link to pre-register for a pivot cycles demo day to be held at 6 mile run.

•Please note that there are NO day of registrations allowed. This is different than any demo we’ve ever done before.

If you don’t sign up ahead of time, Do ynot have any expectations of getting a bike to ride that Day if you have not signed up before hand.

I fully expect this to be filled in the next week. Make sure to Look for a Confirmation email in your inbox. Word on the street is these emails often end up in spam. If you don’t complete this form in full, you will not have a bike to ride that day.
Still some slot open for this demo day.

Note: look at both time slots for demo bikes.

djm

Still some slot open for this demo day.

Note: look at both time slots for demo bikes.
I registered and it looked like I secured a spot per the website but haven't been contacted.. being a heavier dude I may have gotten the short straw

jdog

Shop Keep
I registered and it looked like I secured a spot per the website but haven't been contacted.. being a heavier dude I may have gotten the short straw
Search your junk mail for smart waiver / demo or waiver.

dvaidya

@jdog I am not in the market for a new bike but would love to try the bike out even if for short time. Two questions is it ok to sign up even if I am just kicking tires. When do I have to sign up by? Want to wait as late as I can so I do not use up a slot.

Cassinonorth

Jump in ASAP. Most people are there to ride $10,000. BIkes for free

Don’t feel bad in the slightest.

It actually is better for me if all the slots are full.

Question regarding timing. I have to be somewhere by 1 so hoping to get there and be on the bike by 9am...how plausible is that?

stilluf

Unfortunately I have to cancel so at least one slot will open up if anyone else wants to kick the tires (literally and figuratively)

Top Bottom