What are you watching now?

Bikeworks

Game Show Network because the triggering content is nil.

I'm a nerd, so bear with me:
Archer- better than the coma seasons.
Marvel's What If????- hasn't been as good as I hoped. So much material to draw from, but it's been meh
Star Trek Discovery- better than I anticipated, looking forward to Brave New Worlds with Anson Mount
The New York Jets- they sucked me back in after getting rid of Gase

roc

Anyone else watch Nomadland yet? It's getting rave reviews but I really wasn't into it. Beautiful backdrops but very boring. Frances McDormand working at Amazon and putting stuff in boxes, cleaning bathrooms, shoveling potatoes? Yawn.
It was very boring. Very.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just finished watching Broadchurch and I'm catching up on the second season of Deadwind. I really need to find some "lighter" TV shows to watch.
Did you watch Why Women Kill
Dark comedy.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Yeah, I am going to say the way it ended was worth putting up with some of the weird voiceovers. That woman’s voices with the long hair was just ridiculous, haha.
I was told we were supposed to watch the subtitled version, not the dubbed.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Heard from a guy during fishing that The Blacklist is very good. Gonna give it a try.

Diminishing returns. Season 1 is good then every season gets less good snd more nonsense laden. The later episodes are almost comic in how silly the story gets. But mostly entertaining overall.

Note that I didn’t watch the last season or so. Is it still going?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i think blacklist is done, they did do the last season during this mess. I enjoyed it, so did the w1fe, but @Norm nailed it on the diminishing returns.

Top Bottom