Things that make you frown :(

i can abduct you from your home office on my way to cranks if you want
i don't even know when i'm finishing work. everything has to be in today because the entire editorial and database staff took off next week (some are already on vacation) and the powers that be decided to do an additional supplement issue so i'm just F-d.

i don't even know when i'm finishing work. everything has to be in today because the entire editorial and database staff took off next week (some are already on vacation) and the powers that be decided to do an additional supplement issue so i'm just F-d.

i mean an abduction is not something you expected, totally NOT your fault

yeah... honestly i'm pretty pissed. but i've also gotten pretty numb to the bullshittery that is work and it doesn't surprise me that this was not planned well at all.

but the good news is that i *might* actually get out in time to get some s'mores later.
we-got-a-chance-theres-hope.gif

Soft ice cream in the freezer, followed by other not 100% frozen stuff.

Freezer was staying cold at the bottom. Condenser def had some dust/dog hair. Evap Fan is definitely dead. Did some tests, defrost element still works. Just hopefully need the new fan and a new thermostat. Picking up parts today. Fingers crossed.

IMG-5126.jpg

After just changing the windshield on my car, (2013 Santa Fe 2.0T) now the same issue with the turbo charger that got fixed twice before in the last 2 years happened again.

last time it cost me $800 to get it fixed at the stealership - time to get rid of this but the used or new car market is totally insane and no inventory. :mad:

Funny how the first thing I thought of is that I have my nice 2" Curt trailer hitch that I got for a steal on my car for my bike rack and I would have to get the same for any new SUV I find.

FML

Looking in the rear view mirror and seeing all this smoke, then looking ahead and realizing there's none there. Hey it's my truck that's smoking, should I stop? Nah, if I stop then maybe I won't make it home. 😁 Made it within 5 miles before the trans started to slip and I had to stop. Leaking trans cooler line, so threw in some fluid and made it home. Hopefully now on to the things that make you smile thread in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom