6mile, Fri 11/21, 6am CRAZEEE

THATmanMANNY

CRAZEEE. But I think I'm gonna give this morning ride b4 work thing a go.
Plus, I want to see flurries and feel all warm and fuzzy. :p

-wheels rolling at 6am sharp, lights will prob be neccessary for a little bit
-meet 27 lot
-riding 27 side TO new red TO 1st set canal twisties, THEN old or new red back. NO STREAM CROSSING HERE :D

Post if interesed or else Im not gonna wait & venture off into unicorn land solo. :cool: STEP UP BROTHAS

ellbiddy

OMFG LETZ DO ITZ :rofl:

I really need to spend less time here, I think it's like 60% MTBNJ 20% Actual biking here/to lunch/etc 15% eating and maybe 5% actual work....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I would take you up on this but I already rode in the presence of people on Sunday, so I am good for another year.

THATmanMANNY

I would take you up on this but I already rode in the presence of people on Sunday, so I am good for another year.

After tomorrow morn I'll be good for another year as well haha...

Call me crazy but I think I saw you commute home on 206 in the Lawrenceville area earlier last week. Then you made a left onto Franklin Corner Road. I dunno who else could be spinning like crazy on a blue shogun. :hmmm: I was looking to the pink touch, but it was too dark

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Call me crazy but I think I saw you commute home on 206 in the Lawrenceville area earlier last week. Then you made a left onto Franklin Corner Road. I dunno who else could be spinning like crazy on a blue shogun. :hmmm: I was looking to the pink touch, but it was too dark

that would be the area I sometimes ride through.

ellbiddy

Leeeeeeeeeeets do it! :getsome: If manny is late I'm going to say in advance he's going to come home with some bruisin'! :rofl:

THATmanMANNY

Haters!

ON TIME SUCKAS :getsome:

No love from you haters! :p

Beat you to the first post-ride post, sucka! :p

All I have to say about this morning is :D :D Weeeeeeeee :D :D

TGIF 6mile weekly/bi-weekly ride peoples?

ellbiddy

I actually waited for you to post that you were on time to reiterate it was 6 am wheels down, not 6:01 stroll up with a cup of tea ;) You lose beyotch!

Top Bottom