Misty Morning

1626266505239.png

rick81721

Lothar
7/14

2:00

https://www.strava.com/activities/5626872367

12/20+

Got an earlier start so able to get a longer ride in. Took the easy way up to the top of the sourland ridge and rode it across to Longhill.

IMG_20210714_104547_223.jpg
Stopped to try the local wineberries - not good - too sour. Usually high temps result in sour berries. If it ever stops raining, I'll check out my secret stash of blackberries at the sourland mountain preserve - they are usually always sweet.

IMG_20210714_104322_967.jpg

Last edited:

Ian F

apologies for creating a distraction...but what better people to ask this question of than people riding 1 hour a day for 20+ days -> how do you get a seat that doesn't hurt my butt (really the inside of my upper thigh) ? I ride an hour once or twice a weekend and spend mon/tues tender. Is there a bike shop in the area that could help with a fitting ?
Ride more? Different saddle?

Honestly, it's hard to say for sure as everyone is a different with this. Personally, I run the same saddle on all of my bikes (a variation of the Selle Italia Flite). I can pedal on that seat for hours and it doesn't hurt me - once I get my "saddle-butt" for the season. Longer rides early in the season can hurt a little, but it passes.

Halter's does bike fitting by appointment. It does help and is worth every penny.

Top Bottom