Lost helmet

ellbiddy

...what else is new, I lost yet another thing to the goblins on my roof. I left it up there and decided to speed up for a post TM group ride at RV. It's a gray bell helmet with a small visor, if you picked it up give me a shout. Wasn't in the lot when I swung back. TM session went awesome and the group ride was cool besides the 4 flats in the span of like 30 feet :rofl:

Edit: That's the newan's lane lot btw.

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

...what else is new, I lost yet another thing to the goblins on my roof. I left it up there and decided to speed up for a post TM group ride at RV. It's a gray bell helmet with a small visor, if you picked it up give me a shout. Wasn't in the lot when I swung back. TM session went awesome and the group ride was cool besides the 4 flats in the span of like 30 feet :rofl:

Dude...Some luck you have:(

Mr_T

Dude..you would think after your:

Gloves, Sun Glasses, GPS Watch/HRM and Wallet you would start using your front seat as an area to place you stuff. :confused:

Hope someone returns it!

-Marc

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions