Anyone ride an Ellsworth Evolve?

scotth

Has anyone here ever ridden an Ellsworth Evolve? If so what do you think? The thought of a FS is way in the back of my head, but it's there. I'm just looking for some opinions. Thanks

Scott

Has anyone here ever ridden an Ellsworth Evolve? If so what do you think? The thought of a FS is way in the back of my head, but it's there. I'm just looking for some opinions. Thanks

Scott

No but I can only assume it is a sweet ride...Tony throws together some sweet rides...If your even massaging the thought of a bike that expensive keep your options open...Take a close look at the Turner Sultan

Scott

ventana el ray. i think of mine as the best all around bike i have ridden. i have not found any significant weakness yet and i have tested it out in almost all tpes of trails.

Tony and Pete from the WMBA both ride Evolves. I took Tony's out for a ride at the Blue Mountain FTF this year. Good bike. Suspension was set up a bit firm for me, but I liked the ride well enough. Neutral handling for a 29er. Not as fun as Tony's old Rip 9 that I rode two years ago, but lighter and quicker.

Back
Top Bottom