29er unicycle!!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Just so everyone knows what kind of unicycle to get. Here. They make a 29er unicycle!! Plus, technically it's a fixie as well:D

UNKH29MSE.jpg

-Jim.

ArmyOfNone

There is one of these in the shop. I almost cracked my head open yesterday trying to just get upright!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i almost took out a display case in my unicycle attempt. i need an open field and a helmet.

BiknBen

There is one of these in the shop. I almost cracked my head open yesterday trying to just get upright!

The bigger the wheel the harder it is to learn. I had a 24" for a while. I could do it but never got comfortable. Lost interest and sold it.

MTB Aussie

Which shop? I need one to replace my two wheels that were destroyed last week. It might be all I can afford. I had a uni as a teenager and wonder if I can still ride.

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
We have all sizes of unicycles in stock!
-16in skinny tire
-20in skinny/fat tire
-24in skinny/fat tire
-26 skinny
-29 skinny

-20in with a 5 FOOT chain drive!! :getsome:

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
Whoa,whoa, whoa!

We have all sizes of unicycles in stock!
-16in skinny tire
-20in skinny/fat tire
-24in skinny/fat tire
-26 skinny
-29 skinny

-20in with a 5 FOOT chain drive!! :getsome:

Hold on....right now, we only have the 20in skinny & fat tire versions in stock, and the 20 in. 5footer...We have had others, but none of them in stock right now.

Sorry for the confusion.....
Marc C.

ellenserruto

I met a guy today riding a 26" unicycle on the trails today. At first I thought I was hallucinating. He made it look like a piece of cake.

Top Bottom