New in box 2021 Canyon Spectral 29r Med. $4,400. OBO Price drop!!!

Mtbdog

If you have all the receipts for what you paid where's the confusion. Show receipts that's the price. No? I would think you might be able to make a deal with Canyon and the new buyer about warranty being that your buying another bike.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
If you have all the receipts for what you paid where's the confusion. Show receipts that's the price. No? I would think you might be able to make a deal with Canyon and the new buyer about warranty being that your buying another bike.

If canyon requires registration I'm sure the new owner could register it them selves. Either way it's hard to sell something at MSRP unless it rhymes with mvidia.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
so the solution is that it was purchased as a gift.
liked it so much, got another for myself.

hell, Biden just gave away a bike. it set the example.

JerseyPete

... unless it rhymes with mvidia.
chlamydia??

BHD Disgusted Face GIF by DemonnPrincess | Gfycat

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
At least this way it also voids the Warranty 🤣🤣🤣
Which you will for sure need. I know the guy manning the phones over there at Canyon. He is basically a punching bag all day, every day. I've heard the horror stories and you can be sure every bit of upfront savings is earned when it comes to warranty service.

Link

My experience with Canyons warranty and customer service has been great. That's why I bought a second one. Expect to see my 2019 spectral 27.5 for sale once I settle on which 29r I settle for. I am stuck between a small and Med. The reach number for the small spectral 29r is the same for the med frame 27.5. The new bike is crazy long for a trail bike. Med reach number on the 29r is 456.

The Kalmyk

Which you will for sure need. I know the guy manning the phones over there at Canyon. He is basically a punching bag all day, every day. I've heard the horror stories and you can be sure every bit of upfront savings is earned when it comes to warranty service.
What answering phones for Canyon looks like🤷🏼‍♂️....

E4662C9E-4A73-4655-9705-2356D1A9FEA1.jpeg

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
The best warranty is the one you never have to use.

To the OP: why don't you give your medium bike a shot? You already have it and out of the box or not I don't think it'll make much of a difference in what people are willing to pay for a "new" bike without a warranty that apparently is needed for this brand. Also, from what I can tell that bike in all sizes is out of stock at the moment.

The Kalmyk

The best warranty is the one you never have to use.

To the OP: why don't you give your medium bike a shot? You already have it and out of the box or not I don't think it'll make much of a difference in what people are willing to pay for a "new" bike without a warranty that apparently is needed for this brand. Also, from what I can tell that bike in all sizes is out of stock at the moment.

Reppin the newism movement! Trade up the new for the new new.

Link

Update. The bike has been delivered by Fedex today. Still available as new. For now.

Who's building those sweet jumps?

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
My experience with Canyons warranty and customer service has been great. That's why I bought a second one. Expect to see my 2019 spectral 27.5 for sale once I settle on which 29r I settle for. I am stuck between a small and Med. The reach number for the small spectral 29r is the same for the med frame 27.5. The new bike is crazy long for a trail bike. Med reach number on the 29r is 456.
That's crazy long., I just bought a medium hardtail and the reach on a medium is 425.

Top Bottom