This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Just left the Wegmans in West Windsor, I counted five people including myself who did not have masks on and saw at least 50-100 shoppers.

JerseyPete

Saturday at Home Depot and also at BJ's 2/3 of the people were wearing masks.
Monday (today) maybe 1/10 people were wearing masks at Lowes.
I give it a week, maybe two before the bulk of the people in NJ drop it to 95%.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Noticing more kids at the playground wearing them. I will state of the mask wearers I could not see any noses. I'm guessing there is some correlation here but I'm not sure what it is yet lol

JerseyPete

Chipotle and local Chinese food place both have mask required signs on their doors. People going inside are wearing masks still.
Side note: of those two, Chipotle is probably healthier?

JerseyPete

I wouldn't go into a Crapotle for any reason but for businesses that still require masks - adios!

View attachment 159107
So where does Rick go for a burrito? What does Rick eat?

Seinfeld - George likes his chicken spicy animated gif

mfennell

I swore off Crapoltle after the 2nd, umm, weight loss incident.

No sign at my local convenience store this morning but the employee was wearing her mask so I did too. *shrug* She makes a good pork roll egg & cheese for days I don't feel like making breakfast.

My 12yo gets her first shot next Wednesday, her last day of school.

MMuller

Tying in the two, just went to Jose's in Sea Girt, one of our favs for Mex. I asked where the owner was and found out he died of covid. BTW, they all still had masks on. We wore ours just to play along until that establishment chooses to drop. No worries.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know this thread is dying down but...Breaking News! Hey we've gone 411+ pages, what's a few more?
I was trying to find a middle of the road article because...
CNN: Fauci is Jesus come!
Fox: Bury him under the prison!

The big question is why he would so vigorously dismiss/avoid/quash the lab leak or engineered possibility. And the fact social media would rapidly delete any discussion of that as "disinformation". I wanted to link the WSJ article as they seem reasonably fair but it's paywall. So I used a non-US source to try and weed some of the nonsense. Plus links to relevant stuffs.

We used to go to Moe's in Denville because kids meal, but yeah it's not spectacular although the queso is good.

Las Leyendas de Mexico in Parsippany or Boonton is the real deal. Their sandwiches are two whole meals each. Mmm, fish tacos....

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The big question is why he would so vigorously dismiss/avoid/quash the lab leak or engineered possibility.

my opinion (probably wrong) is that he probably thought concentrating on that was of little value. We had much more pressing needs to worry about. Blaming China wouldn’t accomplish anything and just have people focusing on that rather than realizing we were in the midst of a crazy ass pandemic.

Top Bottom