The Garbage Heap

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckChoklit

Since I am starting out with zero endurance any guidance on which trail I should start out on and work my way up to more difficult trails? The last time that I had rode 6M I started out from the entrance on Rt27.
i usually go weds and thurs if you're down to go with another novice. i do red and loop back into white on my lazy days

stevodrums

i usually go weds and thurs if you're down to go with another novice. i do red and loop back into white on my lazy days
I wud love to but cant during the week i don't live that close i can only go on weekends. I was there Monday but took the day off. Any time on weekends sure but it gets crowded so earlier the better. thanks

rick81721

Lothar
I'm an ideas guy most of them are shit but they're there.

I was going to joke around with Pat in the crypto thread about starting a mtbnj crypto but I didn't know for what.

Here is my idea, ppl get paid crypto for trail maintenance, jorba membership, basically anything that has a positive impact on the mtb community.

You can use that crypto for mtbnj premium that would house hidden sub forums where team/group/site rides are posted. Post fs ads, and get the ability to use features like the ignore function.

@RobW would have to volunteer his way to ignore me.

Of course everyone doesn't have free time you could buy mtbnj funny money to post the ads you want and that would go to jobra.

This is the best forum I've had the pleasure of being on and it's the only one that doesn't make me pay. As annoying as it is ppl paid for trail forks the second that became a thing, and the same with Strava.

tenor (31).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom