Hunting at Kittatinny?

trener1

I am planing on heading over to Kittatinny this afternoon, does anyone know what the situation is with the hunting on the tower side?.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
the tower side can be hunted. it goes without saying that during this time of the year you should be wearing orange, but check the states' website for specifics.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
bow season

Its only bow season and hunters need thier kill to be standing still so just dont stop!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Its only bow season and hunters need thier kill to be standing still so just dont stop!

true. the real fun doesn't start until December.

but, like i said, put on some orange (or other non-deerish color) and ride away.

Suhr40

Don't wear this.

Attachments

• Inflatable-Oversized-Deer-Head_1EDCA9C5.jpg
    Inflatable-Oversized-Deer-Head_1EDCA9C5.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 67

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I am planing on heading over to Kittatinny this afternoon, does anyone know what the situation is with the hunting on the tower side?.

Only the cell tower side can be hunted. Those guys are usually in the woods early in the morning or the late afternoon (when the deer are moving around).

Put on a splash of orange just to be on the safe side. I've spoken with bow hunters and some of them have told me that they actually like it when we are in there -- we tend to stir the deer up.

trener1

I did ride yesterday, but stayed away from the tower side just to be safe.
though the park sure gets smaller by not using that part.

wlee

Small game hunting which is Pheasant,Rabbit,Squirell, and Chukar started on November 1 st in the entire state of New jersey and it stays open untill Feb. 16. They are hunted with a shotgun so to be safe ALWAYS WEAR BLAZE ORANGE while in the woods. Believe me there are alot of idiots out there. Bow and Arrow also stays open untill sometime in February but there are different zones in New Jersey so I am not sure on the specifics.ALWAYS WEAR BLAZE ORANGE! this time of year. If anybody has any questions you can PM me and I will give you a phone number to call. (dont have it now)

Top Bottom