Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Lately... the rear has been sliding out on turns like this. Already crashed once and came very close to crashing today.
20210502_102230.jpg

Coming in too hot? Prolly not.... I'm not a fast guy.. not even close.
Thinking panic braking... but can't remember. However, I have been trying to hit the turns faster tho. Guessing need better technique... but now I am starting to lose the confidence to hit those with any kind of speed.

Mr. E Man

Lately... the rear has been sliding out on turns like this. Already crashed once and came very close to crashing today.
View attachment 156887
Thinking panic braking... but can't remember. However, I have been trying to hit the turns faster tho. Guessing need better technique... but now I am starting to lose the confidence to hit those with any kind of speed.
I think it’s the user behind the machinery

JDurk

Looks like any other dirt trail to me. Blaming the rear tire how? Not enough pressure? Too much pressure? Bad tire tread?

What tire is it?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
One issue with this bike
With the axle tight... the rear wheel does not spin freely
About half a turn loose.... spins fine. Any ideas?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
One issue with this bike
With the axle tight... the rear wheel does not spin freely
About half a turn loose.... spins fine. Any ideas?
I just had this issue on my pivot, turns out the freehub body had slid over and the cassette lock ring was rubbing the drop out. It was kinda weird. But look for something similar

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I just had this issue on my pivot, turns out the freehub body had slid over and the cassette lock ring was rubbing the drop out. It was kinda weird. But look for something similar
Considering mine is a DT Swiss 370... I can definitely see something similar happening.
Will check and report back

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Things seem tight at the freehub
Could it be the axle is wonky and it's tighten it down more than it should? I couldn't try the axles from my other bikes because the thread pitch is different.

But it's sorta done. Just need to bleed the dropper and tidy up the cables. I like the bike. Pretty comfortable for a hardtail with the 3.0 tires.
20210504_165324.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
View attachment 156887

Go faster - counterintuitive but it works!

Top Bottom