This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
True, but there will come a point where people are so fed up with masks that they will find establishments which DONT have those requirements, and the ones that do will suffer financially for it (or people will ignore it and make a scene if you bring it up, YMMV)

I had a conversation with my coworker who is afraid of needles and raging about the mainstream media and government. It went something like this at the end:

1. Airline CEOs may get together and agree you have to have a vaccine to fly
2. Non-vaccinated people will get mad
3. Some airline will suffer financially for it
4. They will offer flights for everyone

This is how the free market works. Shit corrects itself.

rick81721

Lothar
True, but there will come a point where people are so fed up with masks that they will find establishments which DONT have those requirements, and the ones that do will suffer financially for it (or people will ignore it and make a scene if you bring it up, YMMV)

Exactly. I can buy anything I want on line. If a store owner tells me I have to wear a mask to shop in their store, it will be a quick adios and out the door.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker

This ALL THE F*KING WAY

This mask thing is just one more thing that's been politicized, and yet one more thing to divide people. As with all things in society, there will come a tipping point when there will be a backlash to something that's been crammed down your throat, hopefully this one happens sooner.

I'm all for better hygiene and healthier habits, but I also want to torch these stupid and useless masks.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had a conversation with my coworker who is afraid of needles and raging about the mainstream media and government. It went something like this at the end:

1. Airline CEOs may get together and agree you have to have a vaccine to fly
2. Non-vaccinated people will get mad
3. Some airline will suffer financially for it
4. They will offer flights for everyone

This is how the free market works. Shit corrects itself.

sooo many people seem to forget about that tho . . . .

rick81721

Lothar
No one here concerned that you might be that 4-6% or whatever that percentage is?
Do we need to take an antibody test to be sure?

No. if you got vaccinated, an antibody test will show you have antibodies. Even if you get it, it will be much milder. Stop worrying!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
No. if you got vaccinated, an antibody test will show you have antibodies. Even if you get it, it will be much milder. Stop worrying!
A co-worker... said that his wife got fully vaccinated with Pfizer and for whatever reason got some blood work done. Apparently... results showed no antibodies for covid.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
A co-worker... said that his wife got fully vaccinated with Pfizer and for whatever reason got some blood work done. Apparently... results showed no antibodies for covid.
They must have gotten the shot with the nano-chips that the government can track them with. Or they’re the undead and are going to try to eat your brains (what ever is left of them anyway).

MMuller

Going back to Post Your Cat and What bird did you see threads. Still working my way back to Post Your Ride.
Anyway, will just leave you with: NOBODY "LIKES" MASKS, WEARING THEM OR SEEING THEM WORN. NOBODY "LIKES" GETTING VACCINES, WHETHER FOR COVID OR DENTIST OFFICE. This is a 1st for the world. No one really knows. But these are the measures, fingers crossed, that will get us to the other side. All for one, one for all. Just play along for everyone's sake. Happy to say I was my 26 year old's vaccine buddy when she went for her 1st shot today. She was nervous as shit and all her coworkers were yelling at her for putting unknown toxins and chemicals in her body. Proud of her for making her own decision and getting it done.

Last edited:

MMuller

Many of us believe in the flu vaccine as well as the Covid vaccine. I mean nobody died of smallpox last year.

Vaccines are good.
I'm saying no one wakes up in the morning and says "Gee I hope I get a vaccine today!" Shoot me up with whatever might save my life though. I'm just addressing those who are not getting vaccinated or wearing masks. I'm shocked at how many of my daughter's 20 somethings believe that Bill Gates chip nonsense and are refusing. Just crazy.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm saying no one wakes up in the morning and says "Gee I hope I get a vaccine today!" Shoot me up with whatever might save my life though. I'm just addressing those who are not getting vaccinated or wearing masks. I'm shocked at how many of my daughter's 20 somethings believe that Bill Gates chip nonsense and are refusing. Just crazy.

My half assed analysis is that people are afraid of needles and just make up dumb excuses to avoid them.

But your daughter’s friends may suddenly have an ally in Melinda Gates now.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I heard the side effects were bad. Not nearly as bad as getting covid and spreading it, but bad. Like the chills for a couple hours or being tied for a day like a hangover. Which would be like every other Saturday morning

Top Bottom