TM Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTBTyler

A trail mantinence forum. insted of filling up the rides races and events forum. or do we have that already on north/centeral/south jersey forums?:rolleyes:

Shaggz

A strong 7
www.JORBA.org is your primary source for TM dates and advocacy issues. JORBA Chapter Leaders and Executive Board, and trail advocates from other orgs, are delineted with "brown" user titles.

Clarkentstein is correct. The "Advocacy & Access" forum is where the TM information can be found on this board. Obviously sometimes overlap occurs. If you would like to help out at specific park (which you shoud ;)), contact the appropriate Chapter Leader. If you are not sure who that is, we'll point you in the right direction.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh snap!

I keep thinking of this then forgetting. We need to feed the JORBA forum posts via RSS to this board. That will allow all our users to see every JORBA forum post and the people posting don't need to cross post.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
A smart whipper snapper he is. I agree, I dont visit jorba b/c the format is lame, not cool for a peck and point computer user like myself. A general TM forum might promote more riders to get out and dig. Great idea!!

BTW: When did the bitch emoticon appear on the site - I love it.:cry:........

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
A smart whipper snapper he is. I agree, I dont visit jorba b/c the format is lame, not cool for a peck and point computer user like myself. A general TM forum might promote more riders to get out and dig. Great idea!!

BTW: When did the bitch emoticon appear on the site - I love it.:cry:........

What did they ban you for on that other site? Too funny.

In Denver for a lame-over, will give you a shout tomorrow.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nice work guys, loving the feeds

All we need now is for the JORBA site to pick up the MTBNJ feed, then one post can bring both sides down into a recursive loop hell.

I'm not a dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom