Pete's B-day ride Ringwood Nov. 9 @10 am.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
My very own b-day ride Sunday Nov. 9 10am at Ringwood Lot c. Goin out for a fun ride on Sunday and all are invited. No drop ride with plenty of bail points for those on time constraints. For those with some time on Sunday, we'll venture out longer. Let me know if you're coming so we don't miss ya.

John Baumann

Forecast from the NOAA;
Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
I planned on going but missed last week's ride because my new wheels weren't quite dialed in and I didn't want to hold anyone up by stopping for adjustments every 20 minutes.
Haven't ridden Ringwood since I first got into the sport so I'd love to check it out with someone who knows their way around.

R

rltrock

Experience level?

What level do you ride? I am interested in joining up, but am an advanced beginner.

Ron

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I ride at an expert level, but that is by no means the pace of the ride. We're all goin out to have fun and enjoy the cooler weather. I treat Fall as a gift. It means I can keep on riding.
As for the terrain in Ringwood, its very technical. Sometimes I forget how technical it is because that's all we have up here. It is a no drop ride and will have bailouts if anyone is on a time constraint.

Maybe we'll see ya there.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
If i don't do Blue Sunday this may be a good ride for me. Is six bridges and the new trail a part of this ride? Last time i was trying to find 6 bridges i ended up coming out into a cul de sac of some real nice houses. Envy to whoever lives in those houses and built a sweet trail leading to their door. That's the life.

Pete i saw you at Wawayanda for that Giant event but you were swarmed by people so i just went and rode.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Six bridges and the new trail should be part of it. Definitely the new trail, probable six bridges. Sounds like you ended up off of Cheshire Lane.
Wawayanda was a crazy day. I was real busy. Well, hope to see ya on Sunday.

G

Greenman

Petey Pete I'm hoping to be there brother, not 100% sure though, just got a stinking cold, and trying to kick it before the ride.
I told Phil and Maryann, not sure you told them yet.

liong71er

hmm,..maybe after i'ved finishing riding with cyclopath group i might join your group.if i still have the leg,..

happy birthday pete!!!:)

xc62701

I don't know if anybody else spotted it but I thought I saw the birthday boy on the ground a few times today...lol. :rolleyes::rofl:

xc62701

Wow from the overwhelming response it looks like everyone had a good time yesterday....(tumbleweeds...) It was a rather large group and despite the size it held together pretty well and we kept it rolling till about 1:30. It was fun to get out with everyone and ride the classics and the new trail. There were some bumps and bruises so I hope everyone is doing ok but it was a blast to get out on the rigid SS and use some birthday juice power!!! :D

Top Bottom