This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
We're on the italy track but worse, modern day American exceptionalism is being displayed at every store, park, movie theater and restaurant. "We" are immune from everything, because Merica, its why we don't vote, save, or try. There is an expectation that we don't have to worry about anything because it will be fixed before "I" have to do a thing about it. My whole life I've heard I don't need to worry about (X) because they'll have a cure for it when it happens to me.

The gov is more worried about airlines staying afloat over people paying their mortgage or hospital bills. Forget that they just got a huge tax cut and spent the money they are asking for on stock buybacks, they should sell their stock to fund their recovery.

America is staring down the barrel and it opened its mouth, yet we're going to be shocked when someone has to shovel our brains off the ground.

Mmmmmmm I don't give a shit anymore

Tomorrow is my second jab then 3(?) Weeks till full strength?

mfennell

April 19: 16+. That doesn't make the vaccine magically more available.

Reading letter by letter, I think I'm eligible now because I'm in "IT", I guess. Is a software developer in IT? They probably really mean "the people who fix broken computers on-site".

Co-worker's teenage son tested positive yesterday. From the girlfriend/girlfriend's family.

Last edited:

thegock

ESTR SEAL PXL_20210403_154519148-02.jpg

Rode the beach on Saturday and @Monkey Soup ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^was watching us.

After the ride call Bahr's seafood restaurant, which is on the way home. Mom and Dad like their clam chowder. She likes Manhattan, he like New England. Can this 66 year marriage last? I am getting to the part about C19---be patient.

Bahr's didn't answer the phone. Instead a recording said: "Yeah, so Bahr's is closed for a week cuz we had a staff C19 outbreak, so go to the Keyport Fishery and get their clam chowder that is a buck cheaper and has more clams."

Sh!+ is getting real.

Last edited:

RobW

Had shot #2 of moderna yesterday. Not so much pain in the arm on this round. Last night was rough, fever, body aches.. woke up with a headache from pound town. Downed two Tylenol jumped in a scorching hot shower and just can’t kick this feeling of being dragged down, tired and unmotivated. Really just want to put my head down at my desk and tel everyone to fuckoff...

JonF

Had shot #2 of moderna yesterday. Not so much pain in the arm on this round. Last night was rough, fever, body aches.. woke up with a headache from pound town. Downed two Tylenol jumped in a scorching hot shower and just can’t kick this feeling of being dragged down, tired and unmotivated. Really just want to put my head down at my desk and tel everyone to fuckoff...
1617714724163.png

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got the shot at Acme up in Mahwah this morning. Went pretty smoothly. Waited in line outside for about 15-20 minutes to get checked in, then went inside to get my vaccination card, then right to getting the shot. Then I was in the waiting room for 15 minutes and left to come home. My arm is a bit sore at the injection site, but not enough that I'm not gonna ride my bike in a bit.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got the shot at Acme up in Mahwah this morning. Went pretty smoothly. Waited in line outside for about 15-20 minutes to get checked in, then went inside to get my vaccination card, then right to getting the shot. Then I was in the waiting room for 15 minutes and left to come home. My arm is a bit sore at the injection site, but not enough that I'm not gonna ride my bike in a bit.
Should have swung by for a beer if you were 5 minutes away.

serviceguy

um - you know where babies come from?
married is not one of the requirements.
Ah, things were different back then. I still can't believe that before that your parents had to harvest you from under a cabbage or wait for a stork to deliver one. Thank God for modern technology!

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Could of got this too.

Wile_E_Coyote_Leg_Muscle_Vitamins.gif

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be back up there in three weeks. Make sure you have real beer please.
You mean you don't always have beer in your trunk?

My fridge is empty. I'll have to hit the OH satellite office soon.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Should have swung by for a beer if you were 5 minutes away.

My fridge is empty.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
View attachment 155172

Rode the beach on Saturday and @Monkey Soup was watching us.

After the ride call Bahr's seafood restaurant, which is on the way home. Mom and Dad like their clam chowder. She likes Manhattan, he like New England. Can this 66 year marriage last? I am getting to the part about C19---be patient.

Bahr's didn't answer the phone. Instead a recording said: "Yeah, so Bahr's is closed for a week cuz we had a staff C19 outbreak, so go to the Keyport Fishery and get their clam chowder that is a buck cheaper and has more clams."

Sh!+ is getting real.
Bahrs was pretty packed every time I rode by it.

Top Bottom