Allaire Conditions

mwlikesbikes

This was in the Brisbane trails. I was looking for a pentagram as well...
B11BB9CB-A5ED-4389-911D-215E0DCD0511.jpeg

Ian F

I had a good time there on Sat. Rode with a couple of NJ groups and we meandered around sessioning some of the more tech areas. We spent a good bit of time at some of the jumps and features on the other side of Hospital road from the lot. It was a great way for me to test out the shoulder.

Karate Monkey

They were doing some construction on it recently

Still closed off.

I toured Allaire this evening, and much of the park weathered the rain surprisingly well...even the river trail (the boardwalk bridge washed away, though) was largely mud free, aside from one spot where a tree fell across drainage, and prevented water flow/drying.

I'd call it a generous "B", but I didn't go near the power lines, nor the interior trails today.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Small tree down. Gps coordinates on screen shot.

Can be cut with hand saw, which I didn't have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210331-132107.png
    Screenshot_20210331-132107.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 86

Karate Monkey

Oh, one more thing.

What absolute knob thought it was a good idea to haul their fire pit into the main lot at Hospital road, and start a fire to sit back and relax (and I'm sure smash a few beers)? Take that shit to the group campsite, pay the man his fee, and do it right.

I see that shit again, and I'm calling the rangers. Legit do not care if this pisses people off. This kind of shit is absolutely the kind of shit that gets people kicked out of parks.

JonF

Oh, one more thing.

What absolute knob thought it was a good idea to haul their fire pit into the main lot at Hospital road, and start a fire to sit back and relax (and I'm sure smash a few beers)? Take that shit to the group campsite, pay the man his fee, and do it right.

I see that shit again, and I'm calling the rangers. Legit do not care if this pisses people off. This kind of shit is absolutely the kind of shit that gets people kicked out of parks.
Its uncommon to see a massive group (not always the same group) of vehicles to corral up in the shady corner all day and tailgate it with chairs, grills going, music, beverages, etc. The only annoying part is the massive group of people spilling out into the lot making it difficult to drive in and out of the lot. That and they never offer me a post ride burger. Savages.

Mudder

Oh, one more thing.

I think you should rethink your approach here. I see these guys there all the time and actuall stopped to talk to them. They seem to be a good fun group and they clean up after themselves. Their actions are not going to get you or me kicked out of the park. Maybe them but not us.

Cassinonorth

I think you should rethink your approach here. I see these guys there all the time and actuall stopped to talk to them. They seem to be a good fun group and they clean up after themselves. Their actions are not going to get you or me kicked out of the park. Maybe them but not us.

It's the association of their actions. Lump all mtbers in with that group when making broad strokes. It's not a good look.

Remedysurfer732

Oh, one more thing.

I see that shit again, and I'm calling the rangers. Legit do not care if this pisses people off. This kind of shit is absolutely the kind of shit that gets people kicked out of parks
Maybe you should talk to them first? Instead being ANGRY!! Kicking fire pit over isn't going to help cause I know they are not going to use fire pit anymore.

I'll say right now that most of those guys involved are a good group of people. Plenty of MTBNJ jerseys sitting around that fire pit as well. They offer everyone food including non riders. Beware of the man above and actions cause he is definitely watching. Best part is they clean up after themselves and other trash left in lol every time.. Meanwhile people drink beer all over lot and leave thier trash everywhere.. A certain group from North Jersey Parked up top drinking beers threw beer cans in woods till I said pick it up or I call all plates in for DUI. Suddenly all cans were gone.

By the way Gary stop smoking weed all over trails while families are all over trails these days. If you want to be a leader you should lead by example. Follow state law that says no smoking in parks before you try to enforce law. 🤙🙏✌

Cassinonorth

Mmmm love some whataboutism in the morning.

Someone else is doing something shitty so I can excuse other shitty behavior is a great attitude to take.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions